Favorite Souvenirs From Walt Disney World

santa's surpriz

The best buy on a souvinear I ever bought was while I was on CP in 1993. We went to the bargain basement for CM only at the MK tunnels. There were slim pickens by the time I got in so I ended up with a dozen classic Mickey umbrellas to bring back to friends. I never gave all of them away and still use them! They were 90% off so I spent less than a dollar each!

Disneykidder

I'd love a por favor shirt!!

Oh, every time we go to WDW, we get a different hat. Maybe it's a visor, baseball style, Mickey ears or something silly. The best hat we got was a tall Uncle Sam style hat from Disneyland. It is tall, has American flag pattern all over it and has black Mickey ears. It is always a hit on July 4th.:)

Kerby626

I also love shopping in world showcase...not always Disney items, but it's just so cool to be looking in different stores with items from around the world. China, Japan, Mexico, and Morocco are probably my favorites. If I can afford it, I like to buy one small thing from each country-- some people drink around the world, some people eat, but me? I like to shop around the world. :cool:

On my last trip to Disney I started collecting these recipe books from each of the countries. They are done like index cards with a spiral bound on the them. They don't have recipes from the Disney restaurant but they contain recipes from the countries. It was a neat thing to buy and they were about $7 for each one.

tink68

Anything I can afford. :ROFLOL:But the main things I always get are a pin with the year on it, a magnet from the hotel we are staying at that time and a t-shirt.
Sheri

krankenstein

My Disneyland 50th music collection, and my pins!

But, my prize is the 50th anniversary DAK sign I have! I didn't actually buy it at WDW, but it has something to do with the parks. You can see it in my avatar.

figment1988

my favorite souvenirs often come from the Mitsukoshi store at the japanese pavillion at epcot. those souvenirs are mostly Pokedolls (Pokemon mini-plushies) and classic pokemon cards (when they were distributed by Wizards of the Coast).

MonoManBlue

This would be mine

DSC04508.jpg

although you can't buy it, it took a lot of work to get! I had to trade TWO pins for it, and everytime I look at it, its amazing!

vanessa king

I’m the same I keep pretty much every think, the best things I collect from Disney is Snow globes, I love them on my last visit I got a Beauty and the Beast one were Belle and the Beast are looking at the rose (which is in the globe part), it lights up and plays the tune. It’s really pretty.:D

figment3258

One of our favorites are the pop corn buckets and all the different mugs you can buy in the parks. They make for great snack time helpers at home.

DisneySam

Oh I have so many! Mine would have to be my Haunted Mansion key chain. I get asked at LEAST once a week if it's a real key and I always respond if it were a real key I wouldn't be here! LOL.

hrcollectibles

Thanx to an awesome message board person on this very board (DisneyMarg) I have one of te Epcot limited Edition shirts. I am not a big souvenir person but I do buy the occasional pin (mainly anything Pluto or Donald) I also tend to take a ton of pictures. my last rips which was May 11 - 15 I managed to take close to 400 pictures ( I love Digital cameras) lol, and that was only spending 3 days at the parks. I usually am at the world alone (well not alone there are thousands of people there) so pictures are great memories. I do keep my room key, maps and time sheets. i even keep the packet they give you when you check into the resorts

Princess Belle

I love that yellow Epcot shirt, along with all my other Epcot and WDW shirts.

Plus, nothing beats the "Por Favor Mantengase Alejado de las Puertas" shirt! :king:
Omgosh!!!! They really have these? :eek: This was always a huge joke within my family!:ROFLOL: Where can I get one?!!!!!!

wickedfan07

My favorite souvenier from WDw would be my motorized monorail. My family bought one on our trip in 2000, and I'm pretty sure we've put it around the Christmas tree every year since. Last year or two years ago (can't remember when exactly) I got another set from eBay. Last Christmas I had two monorails going around the tree at once, red and black. It would be cool (but expensive) to try to complete the set and get every color they've made so far. Besides that I started to get intp pins on our last trip, butonly as souveniers. I don't think I'll ever be a pin trader.

disney9752

i have to say my MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE items, i have all 3 of the farewell pins from wdw in 2001, i think all of the pins when it went back to dca, along with the farewell buttons, night light, shirt, pop corn buccket & nametag from 96 at disneyland

Kelsybelle

My favorite from our last visit would have to be the Tinkerbelle music box we got for our 1 1/2 yr old daughter's room. It plays "You can fly." It is the most precious thing, she loves it! O.K. getting misty again...! (so emotional!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom