Favorite Souvenirs From Walt Disney World

jtwyatt

My Favorite to Bring home are Shot Glasses. They are easy to bring Home and make a nice display of the places I have been throughout the years

tdonald

Original Poster
I also love bringing home souvenir guide books, pins, t-shirts (especially all the new retro ones!), parks music CDs, and candy! And nothing beats park maps and unused fastpasses!

Plus, I also have a lot of random souvenirs: a sign to put on a doorknob that says "Hollywood Tower Hotel", a hat from PhilarMagic that is Donald Duck's butt and legs, and picture of me laughing at my (screaming) Mom of ToT.

One time I brought a bag with about twenty peanut-butter cups in it, and by the time I got home it was one big peanut-butter cup! :slurp:

Minnesota

Lots of framed photos of family vacation through the years. Disney Big Figure collectables: Big Al, Figment, Pirate Mickey, and Mr Incredible. DH collects beer steins- got a really nice one with Epcot's history last time

Fun2BFree

I'm a sucker for bobble-heads and keeping every single piece of documentation from the holiday. EVERY SINGLE PIECE. Walmart is a novelty to me, so I've even kept receipts from there. Anything to vicariously live through anything that might ever have came from Florida. :lol:

swrtrr

Pretty much anything we bring home. The pins, the memories, the key cards/tickets and the maps, but nothing beats the FUDGE and the pictures.

Disneykidder

Lots of stuff but at least one thing with the date on it. Like maybe an ornament or something. Ladt year we got a cool glass etched frame from Epcot with the date on it and Donald callabrero.

BrennaRN

My dad bought Tinkerbell's shoe at the art store at downtown Disney. It sits right by my bed. Not really sure, but it's my favorite of all the things.

lilclerk

Park maps! And I get a coffee mug every trip. I don't really mean to collect them, I just always end up getting one.

Kristamouse

Christmas ornaments for us, they are a decent price and I love getting them out every holiday and remember the trip we bought them on. I don't have much money to spend on souvenirs so ornaments work great. They do pack them very well and all of mine have made the trip home just fine. I have them shipped to our hotel from the Christmas Shoppe in MK.
Off topic; I would love an EPCOT geosphere ornament but can NEVER find one! Any suggestions?

Have a great trip.

NewfieFan

If I had to pick a favorite... it would probably be the Christmas ornaments (I love Christmas just as much as I love Disney). But I love all my souvenirs, t-shirts, stuffed toys, postcards etc. If it reminds me of Disney, then I love it!

tdonald

Original Poster
Ooh I forgot to mention my t-shirt from Epcot's 25th that says "The future began October, 1 1982". Love that shirt. And I have two of the 1,982. :sohappy:

Yay 100th post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom