Favorite RIDE Quote

DisneySam

MickeyMan101 said:
This celebration is to all country's but mostley America-Sam Egal
Mickeyman101

Yes that is my favorite! And in the pre-show of Muppets when Rizzo comes out dressed as Mickey, and Sam says....
"You are a rat, not a mouse!"

And on the jungle cruise we had a great captain last time who was actually hillarious with the off the cuff comments...he said about the waterfall...
"And now the backside of water, for you it may be amazing but I see it a hundred times a day."

disneyhope

STR8FAN2005 said:
"Welcome to Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress! You're in for a real treat!"

That always brings a smile to my face. Does anyone have that audio?

That's my favorite too!! It just gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling. I do have the audio (for that opening sequence anyway) on Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD. It's not the big 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever it was disc set, but a collection of Disneyland and World's most-loved songs (or so say the liner notes... but it's true).

Of course you could get it for free, I see, reading the rest of the posts... side note: I LOVE your avatar!! 9 days!!!

JKovach

Account Suspended
For some reason... my favorite is this simple

"Hey Hey Hey.... Whats a hey hey?" = RnRC

I saw it alllll the time... and for no reason

Also "We wants the redhead" which has been said many a times... but everytime I go on POTC I can't stop saying it...

I have more, but I don't have time to think, those came to mind

mollygirl13

My favorite saying is from the TTA in tomorowland:

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." :sohappy:

xtimMOOthyx

My favorites:
"Now approaching: Mickey's Star Traders."
"Come back. Be sure to bring your death certificate."

All time favorite:
"Attention travelers, please remain seated. Your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to Earth."

Number_6

Because I have so much fun when I deliver the speil for "Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam" over at DisneyQuest, some of my favorites are from that. But for attractions at the main Parks, I love any comment from Statler and Waldorf(the two old guys in the balcony at MuppetVision 3D, for those that were trying to remember the names). I also like comments from the Jungle Cruise. One of the jokes they don't use anymore is from the temple area, where there is a tiger. It was something to the effect of "There's a tiger over here. Tiger's can jump 10 feet, but don't worry. We're only five feet away, so he'll pass right over the boat."

I also like some of the jokes from the Jungle Cruise skippers when they are waiting to pull into the dock:

Skipper:"Where are you from?"
Guest: "Cleveland."
Skipper: "I'm sorry?"
Guest: "Cleveland."
Skipper: "Oh, I heard you. I'm sorry."

Skipper: "I used to work at an frozen orange juice factory, but I got canned. I just couldn't concentrate."

Skipper: "I also used to work at a bubble gum factory. But then one day I fell in the bubble gum vat. It was a sticky situation and my boss really chewed me out."

daringstoic

My favorite was from the Jungle Cruise a couple years ago. My little sister had light up sneakers, and the CM noticed, so he called them SpectroMagic shoes. Every once in a while during the ride, he'd spin around and yell out "SpectroMagic shoes!!!" and have her stomp her feet so they would light up. We'll never forget that ride. We rode it again the next day, and the same CM was working the unload area, and he recognized her and yelled it out again. She was so excited and felt so special that day, and kept telling everyone she saw about it.

mickeyfanatics

"Attention all aliens from galaxy M-31, please keep forward facing tentacle clear of oncoming blue liner vehicles."

"Featured today at the Metropolis Science Center is the greatest invention of all time, A Time Machine. Be sure to drop by and meet its inventor, the TimeKeeper. He'd love to take the time to take you through time!"

"Enough! Enough of your words! That your new dawn lead to the final sunset on my people's suffering" (anyone know this one?)

"We'd begun to believe that the height of civilization was an automobile, a radio, and a bathtub. Of course, now we're a whole lot smarter. Now Congress wants to trim down the Navy so it'll fit in the bathtub too." (same ride)

"I hope you enjoy our story tonight, Reflections of Earth. (blowing out torches)

Those are just a few not mentioned already. Of course, I have a premium annual pass, live one hour away, and have a sick photographic memory. :lol:

My favorites are:
Haunted Mansion
"Welcome Foolish Mortals to the Haunted Mansion, I'm your Host, You Ghost Host"
The Enchanted Tiki Room under New Management:
"Wait! We forgot to wake up the Glee Club!"

disgolfer

I know this is not a ride, but it is an attraction in itself. The Trolley Show on Main Street every morning.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome. A kingdom full of endless dreams for every girl and boy, a wonderous land of make believe fills your heart with joy, a castle leads the entrance way to seven lands and more, step inside our story book, imagine what's in store..."

That is when I really know that I am there. The lyrics to that song is great. Some people ask, "What is it with you and Disney?" I think the perfect response is, "If I had to explain it, you would not understand."

Pongo

This is from one of my experiences on the Jungle Cruise:

Skipper: "The only thing that will scare a (insert deadly animal here) away is by grabbing your ear and wiggling it! Now I want everyone to practice."
Me: (Grabs ear and begins to wiggle slowly, in confusion. I'm also the only one doing it.)
Skipper: (points to me) "By golly, I think you are the scariest thing I have ever seen..."

25and7

Account Suspended
mickeyfanatics said:
"Enough! Enough of your words! That your new dawn lead to the final sunset on my people's suffering" (anyone know this one?)

"We'd begun to believe that the height of civilization was an automobile, a radio, and a bathtub. Of course, now we're a whole lot smarter. Now Congress wants to trim down the Navy so it'll fit in the bathtub too." (same ride)

The American Adventure

.. the first quote incidently is by Chief Joseph

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom