Favorite RIDE Quote

TiggerBW

Firewolfe51 said:
"please stand clear of the doors"...por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas. Always, always repeat it right along with the announcer...do it both languages too :lol:

Agreed!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I like when the CMs at the HM say, "bodies", and to move to the "dead center" of the room. Oh, I just love that ride. And I like the whole speil of Is this room actually stretching...

And everything from ToT, too, that's a given.

P.S., I'm leaving for WDW in like 14 hours!

GoldenFantasmic

I work Fantasyland attractions, and I can understand completely. It truly is really bad if your the one who ends up tagging lost and found near the end of the day.

My favorite from MK is "Citizens of Tomorrowland, joins Buzz Lightyear on a daring space mission to save the universe from the evil emporer Zurg. Report to Star Command and Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger Spin!"

GoldenFantasmic

egionet said:
My favorite quote from MK is from Snow White's Scary Adventure. On my CP, we used to hear this about 100 times a day when we were backstage. Eventually it was just funny.

Hunter: Quick Princess run away and never come back!
SW: AHHHHHHHHHH
Hunter: GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post. I'm new here and still trying to understand the different ways of posting. But your right. When your stuck in the area right behind that part of the ride. UGGHHH! Don't ever be caught alive back there alone. I would like hearing the dwarfs singing continuously rather than hear snow white scream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom