Favorite RIDE Quote

Rayray

"Briar Patch?" & "Bees?" - Brer Bear from SM

Any of the Broadway show title spoofs in It's Tough to Be a Bug queue (Auntie, A Stinkbug Named Desire, etc.)

"...take an exhilarating spin around the galaxy..." - TTA

An of course, "Por favor, mantanganse alejado de las puertas."

25and7

Account Suspended
MGM (Disney Studios)
RNRC
"What do you want me to do send them all with you"
"Wait a minute I love that idea how bout some back stage passes"
"Come on Kay make it happen"
"Ok i'll make it happen now get outa here"
"Hi Sal it's me im gonna need a bigger car... make it a strectch.. 1,2, haha in fact make it a super stretch"

(BTW that was all from memory... not bad huh)
Muppets
"Will you stop this foolishness"
"What type of foolishness would you like to see"

"It's entitled a salute to all nations but mostly America"

"Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour fanaly" "You got a minute and a half"

"He's trying to drownd us what kinda act is that... an act of mercy"

Magic Kingdom
Timekeeper
"And whats a trip to the English countryside without saying hello to someone named Trevor... hello Trevor take care"
"Ah the Big Apple New York, New York the land of 10,000 dreams and 1 parking spot"

Space Mountain
"Attention passangers please keep all arms and hands inside the shuttle at all times you are clear for launch"

Animal Kingdom
Kilo Safaris
"In Africa no one calls them Thomsons Gazzels.. we call them Tommies.. Tommies"

EPCOT
Mission:SPACE
-"Hypersleep Activated"
-"It fueled by solid hydrogen and can accelorate from 0 to 6,000 in 60 seconds so when you hear the words 'go for launch' you'll definately want to hold on"

-"Pull BAck! Pull Back"

Test Track
"Lets do some environmental tests.. put up 2, 5, and 7" "Seven?" ... "yeah seven"

Soarin
"Hello and welcome to Soarin my name is Patrick and i'll be your cheif flight attendant"

UoE
"suena de Ellen" (Spanish for Ellen's dream)
-"well my IQ is 210"
-"What are photo volcaics"
-"What is brain power Alex"
-"What is 220 million years give or take a day"
-"Stupid Judy"
-"I'll take a nap for 200"
-"And you all know what happens when someone falls asleep they have a....." "a crink in the neak.. bad hair day... a dream sequence" "Yes mam thats right a dream sequence"
-"and of course no one locks their doors in New York"
-"What is bye bye"

rentNdisney

bhg469 said:
"We want the redhead"

that's one of my favorites too. it's also pretty funny when you're seventeen and dating a redhead and your parents decided to make fun of you the whole rest of the ride and ask if the pirates are talking about your boyfriend.

Lynx04

The whole Horizon attraction:

"If we can Dream it, then we really can do it."

OR

"Colonies in space. Habitats where people live and work. This is no distant dream, we're at the threshold now........Here's a new kind of cityscape, the microprocessor. An entire computer on a tiny silicon chip.........Crystals. Inspired by nature, now engineered by man for an ever growing role in micro-electronics.

What a great attractions, it is funny how I can remember a lot of the attraction script

CaptainMichael

"Welcome to Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress! You're in for a real treat!"

That always brings a smile to my face. Does anyone have that audio?

TiggerificChick

STR8FAN2005 said:
That always brings a smile to my face. Does anyone have that audio?

I just recorded the entire show last week. I can get the video/audio as far as windows media. If you or someone else could walk me through getting it here, I'd be glad to share the wealth!:D

CaptainMichael

TiggerificChick said:
I just recorded the entire show last week. I can get the video/audio as far as windows media. If you or someone else could walk me through getting it here, I'd be glad to share the wealth!:D

I'd appreciate it, but I can't help you with getting it on here. You could just email the file to me. My email is in my profile.

OmegaKnight

"When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker. Where the air is deathly still. That is the time that ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight"

The Haunted Mansion rocks so much

"And here we see...the backside of water!" - Jungle Cruise, while going under the waterfall

The humor is in the fact that regardless of who your CM is, you're pretty much guaranteed to get some variation of that joke everytime :)

cls4016

2 said:
MGM (Disney Studios)

"It's entitled a salute to all nations but mostly America"

"Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour fanaly" "You got a minute and a half"

That one always kills me, LOL

Plus the classic as mentioned several times,

"We wants da redhead!,We wants da redhead!"
and
"Strike yer colors ya brazen wench, no need to expose yer superstructure!"

Yewwww are not zee first to pass dis veh! -Malestrom

Which is a lie every time and we yell when the ride starts something like ......"No...we just saw the boat in front of us go dis veh...yousa liar!" :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

MK:
"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"
-TTA

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Interplanetary Convention Center"
-TTA

"You may not survive!"
-PotC (right after the fall; some elderly chap says it, and it's absolutely hilarious)

Other:
"Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas."
-Monorail

DisneyFreak529

I love HM

when ever candle lights flicker were the air is deathly still that is the time when ghost are present practicing there terror with ghoulish delight

casey's catcher

It's funny, but I really like the way the haunted mansion host gives out the final safety warning 'watch your step please, watch your step'; which is good advice if a ghost has 'followed you home'.
I also like "we wants the redhead" in Pirates - it just seems surprisingly un-PC and refreshing for it. Well done to the house of mouse for seeing the humour in it, and not getting too concerned that it may upset some irrationally humourless types. That said, 'dead men tell no tales' would take some beating.
The railroad spiel of 'sounds like the wilds of adventureland' has been a favourite too.
I've gotten a kick too out of 'guuuuh-huh, sorry little fella' when goofy steps on a cat in philharmagic.
But perhaps the very best is the bride in HM: 'come back, coooome baaaack' - i don't think my brother has been the same since he heard it. He can't go near a tambourine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom