Favorite RIDE Quote

i<3disney4ever

DisneyRoxMySox said:
From Muppets:

"Hi how ya doin', welcome to my park" Rizzo as Mickey Mouse.

ah!!! omg i was so gonna post that!! lol i always crack up when i hear that!!

"Did u remember to turn off those robots?"
"uh........" - Test Track

"Please enter the DEAD center of the room" - Haunted Mansion

"Hey look at all the humans in the human tank!!" - Turtle Talk With Crush

TiggerBW

Disney-MGM Studios -
Some Imagination Huh? Ha ha! (Fantasmic!)

What Foolishness Would You Like to See? (Muppet Vision 3D)

It was my first flight, and I'm still getting used to my programing! Hey! Heeeey! (Star Tours)

She's not usually like this folks........Yea! She's usually worse! (Rn'R)

Magic Kingdom -
We Want the Redhead! (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Please keep your hands and arms inside the train and remain seated at all times. Hang on to them hats and glasses........cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness! (BTMR)

Welcome to the splendor.....The spectacle.....The sparkling sensation......Where the romance.......the comedy......and the thrill of disney fantasies come to electric life! (SpectroMagic)

Beware of Hitchhiking ghosts! (Haunted Mansion)

Snake snake snake! Snake snake snake! Snake your buddah! Snake your buddah! (Jungle Cruise - inside the temple)

Epcot -
Can they imagine too? (Journey Into Imagination - original - Figment)

I forsee the American Adventure to continue for a long......long time. (Ben Franklin - American Adventure)

We have entered a wondrous new age, the age of information. A time of new promise and new hope for ourselves and Spaceship Earth. (Spaceship Earth - Top of the ride)

It is my pleasure to have you here, just as it is your pleasure to be here. (Dr. Nigel Channing - HISTA preshow)

Animal Kingdom -
Evasive maneuver! Right! Left! Right! Left! (Dinosaur!)

They're not gonna make it! They're not gonna make it! [Mission Accomplished] - You Made It! (Dinosaur!)

Your Attention Please! We ask that all honorary bugs reamin seated so the beetles, magots, and cockroaches may exit safely. (It's Tough to be a Bug)

mickeyfanatics

American Adventure (can you tell this is my favorite?):

Mark Twain (Quoting Thomas Wolfe): "We now face the danger that in the past has been the most destructive to the humans; plenty, success, comfort, and every increasing leisure. No dynamic people have ever survived these dangers."

How true................... :lookaroun

From the old Small World: "Please keep your hands and arms inside the boat for your own safety and convenience." (How is that convenient for me?????)

Fun2BFree

Some Imagination, huh? -Fantasmic
Hot and Cold Running Chills -Haunted Mansion
Welcome to Soarin' *mouthing Over California*-Soarin'
"I shall sing solo" "Sing solo we can't hear you!"- Tiki Room
The safety spiel by Nigel Channing in HISTA
There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!- COP

OliveMcFly

Well of course - "Please stand clear of the doors/Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas."
MK - "Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow."
Epcot - "You are not the first to pass this vay, nor shall you be the last"
MGM - Hello, Hi there, welcome to my park, how ya doing"

Neptune

MK - Yoho, Yoho A Pirates life for me!; Mr. Orrow, your party from saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.

Epcot - Dont..move..a muscle... - Mission Space; Punch it! You got it! - TT

MGM - Traffic Bug you? Then STEP on it!; 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!! - Aerosmith

AK- Jambo Everyone!

BigNorm

Welcome Foolish Mortals to the Haunted Mansion, I am your host, your Ghost Host." (Haunted Mansion)
"We wants the redhead. We wants the redhead." (PotC)
"Some imagination, Huh? HaHa." (Fantasmic)
"And if you look to your left folks you'll see something very rare...the backside of water." (The Jungle Cruise)
"Here we go...!" (Peter Pan)
"Beware of Hitchiking Ghosts" (Haunted Mansion)

KaliSplash

One of my favorites is from the old pre-show to the Enchanted Tiki Room.

The two birds are talking, and one is doing impressions. He does a lion, and then an elephant.

and then the other bird says, and alligators were lurking

and the sound-effects bird says 'lurk, lurk.'

Two other favorites are from songs in the Country Bear Jamboree.

Mama, don't whip little Buford, I think you should shoot him instead.

And my all time favorite, "Theerree wuuzz bluuudd ooonn thee sadddlllee!!

Connor002

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas" monorail

"and they laughed at me at the university, hum... maybe it was because of the tutu" timekeeper (i can't remember exactly, but its somthing like that)

"cause this heres the wildest ride in the wildernesss" big thunder mt

i have others but i cna't think of them right now

Rinxman

So many favorites, it was difficult to choose, but I came out with these...

"You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, in the deepest darkest corner of the imagination, in the the Tower of Terror."
-MGM Twighlight Zone Tower of Terror

"I'll be back"
-AK It's Tough to be a Bug

"Now approaching, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress"
-MK TTA

"It's go time"
-EPCOT MISSION: Space

BRER STITCH

I didn't have time to read through the entire thread, but there lots of good ones on here form you guys!

No quote sets the mood of an attraction better for me than this one from the Maelstrom ride:

"YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO PASS THIS WAY...
NOR SHALL YOU BE THE LAST."

As the ship is climbing the hill in darkness, suddenly that mysterious eye begins sparkling and the voice is heard. It gives me goosebumps!

:wave:

Steve4wdw

The one I haven't heard yet

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy's and Girls. The Magic Kingdom proudly presents it's spectacular festival pagent of night-time magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights and electro-syntho-magnetic musical sounds...The Main Street Electrical Parade!

I wish Land would give back what is its...err I wish was World's? lol I'll make a list of the other ones I really like when I'm at home and can think things through...However for now I leave you with this word of warning:

Next time you step into a hollywood hotel..think of what vaccancy you might be filling...and what happened to cause it..

Firewolfe51

"Please stand clear of the door".....Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas!!!! You just have to say it with the announcer....in BOTH languages! :lol:

WDWPrnces02

"if we can dream it, we can do it" and thats the most exciting part...

"just goes to show that, theres a great big beautiful tomarrow".......

"Dont tell him carlos..dont be chicken"

please keep forward facing tenticles, and remain seated please......

Attention travelers...please remain seated, your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to earth..

Firewolfe51

"please stand clear of the doors"...por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas. Always, always repeat it right along with the announcer...do it both languages too :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom