Favorite Que?

jiminy.cricket

I didn't think of my non top five. But I can tell you Peter Pan has to be the worst queue.

The line for Peter Pan is always forever! If only there were some way to increase capacity without gutting the ride!

I'll definitely have to agree with Pirates and Tower! The queues are just so very exciting. They make me tingle inside *tingles*. I also love listening to Albert Awol on the Jungle News! LOL! It cracks me up! If you listen closely, some of the material is definitely not G-rated! Haha!!

mickster

4) Splash Mountain (not sure why some people like this queue. Aside from the character portraits near the end, there isn't much going on, plus the line is usually very long)

I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm surprised that so many people listed it as one of their top five queues. I wonder if they misunderstood the question and thought the OP meant top five attractions. :veryconfu

mickster

My favorite queue is actually across town. It is the ET adventure at Universal:zipit: , however at WDW it's A bug's Life in AK.

I'm definitely with you on the ET Adventure! Best queue anywhere! In fact, Universal actually has several great queues that rival, and some that surpass, some of Disney's best. Among them...

Dueling Dragons, Adventures of Spider Man, Revenge of the Mummy and Shrek 4D.

At WDW, my top 5 are as follows:

1. Tower of Terror
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Star Tours
4. Dinosaur
5. Rockin' Rollercoaster

haveyoumetmark

I'm definitely with you on the ET Adventure! Best queue anywhere! In fact, Universal actually has several great queues that rival, and some that surpass, some of Disney's best. Among them...

Dueling Dragons, Adventures of Spider Man, Revenge of the Mummy and Shrek 4D.

At WDW, my top 5 are as follows:

1. Tower of Terror

2. Haunted Mansion

3. Star Tours

4. Dinosaur

5. Rockin' Rollercoaster

I agree with you for the most part, but the Shrek queue just sucks. It's a bunch of metal bars, etc. until you reach the briefing room if I'm not mistaken. Plus, it's outside!

There have already been a few threads exactly like this, and my favorite queue would have to be Tower to Terror.

mickster

I agree with you for the most part, but the Shrek queue just sucks. It's a bunch of metal bars, etc. until you reach the briefing room if I'm not mistaken. Plus, it's outside!

Yeah, actually you're right. I was thinking more of the pre-show once you get inside. What I do like about the queue, though, are the posters they have for fake movies and also the ones that kind of poke fun at Disney. One is a pretty blatant jab at Disney's California Adventure, which just cracks me up every time I see it. Its the one that says, "Be sure to visit Duloc's Fairytale Adventure - 74 Gift Shops and One Ride". :lol:

flscooman

Hands down the best non-Disney que is Dueling Dragons at IOA.
Best Disney que is unfortunately not in Orlando but DL's Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

mickster

Best Disney que is unfortunately not in Orlando but DL's Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

Most definitely!! I think this is why I'm always a little surprised whenever people describe Everest's queue as being so elaborate. It's nothing compared to IJA.

Damien666

Let's see, ToT (MGM's and TDS) is hands down one of my favorite que lines.
JOTC and IJ: the Temple of the Crystle Skull is flat out impressive as well.

As for non Disney, Dueling Dragons takes the cake.

CThaddeus

Disney World
1. Tower of Terror (if only the actual ride lived up to the amazing queue and video)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. It's Tough to be a Bug
4. Star Tours
5. Expedition: Everest

Disneyland
1. Indiana Jones Adventure
2. Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin
3. Star Tours
4. Space Mountain
5. Tower of Terror (I dislike this version so much even the queue doesn't impress me like Disney-MGM's)

Kerby626

1.Space Mountain (I always wonder if I can manage the ride)
2.Dinosaur
3.Haunted Mansion (WDW/DL for Jack Skellington)
4.Star Tours
5.Indiana Jones (DL)

SewIn2Disney

I like the new Nemo ride in the Seas queue....those signs are hilarious! (Maybe it's just because I live near the beach). I also like the "underwater" effect once you get close to the actual ride, and the fact that since it's an omnimover the line goes fast.

I also like
Space Mtn (love the music)
TTA--gotta love moving walkways!
and I liked
Who Want's to Be a Millionaire. I liked watching the clips and playing along with my family. Good way to make the time pass. They should do something similar in Soarin.

MattyFresh

1) Its a Bugs Life
2) Splash Mountain
3) EE (except for those bells, worst idea ever)
4) Tower of Terror
5) Pirates
6) HM
7) Space Mountain
8) Thunder Mountain
9) Rock N Roller Coaster

Jenna

1. Tower of Terror-the reception area really does it for me.
2. Splash Mountain
3. Big Thunder Mountain (only when I have a Mickey head choc ice in my hand :D)
4.Haunted Mansion-love reading the tomb stones.
5. Dinosaur

JML42691

I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm surprised that so many people listed it as one of their top five queues. I wonder if they misunderstood the question and thought the OP meant top five attractions. :veryconfu
No...I read the question right. Splash's queue is one of my favorites and always will be. I understand the question correctly. But is also is one of my top five attractions. Just because you feel somebody's opinion is worng doesn't mean that it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom