Favorite Que?

mickster

It is stating the truth that you basically said that I was wrong in saying that Splash had a good queue. You are the one that is tying to start an argument.

Perhaps "overly defensive" is the more operative term here. I'm not sure how you interpreted any of my posts to imply that I was saying you, or anyone else, was "wrong" for saying Splash has a good queue. So on that point, I'd recommend you relax a little. You're looking for hostility where none exists. :lookaroun

I honestly just think I must be missing something, as I don't recall all these details that the queue for Splash evidentally has. I've been on the ride many times, but admittedly I have skipped it the past couple of years for one reason or another. Of course, I'm equally puzzled as to why the Jungle Cruise queue has shown up on one or two people's lists as well. I think WDW has several great attractions with mediocre queues. Splash and Jungle Cruise are two examples of that, in my opinion. It does make me wonder if maybe when people are making their lists, they're thinking in terms of the attraction itself and not the queue.

sweetale

Here are my favorites:
1). Space Mountain (just a classic to me)
2). POTC (mmm...ac and cool themeing)
3). Muppets (everytime something new...and hilarious:ROFLOL: )
4). American Adventure (I like listening to patriotic music!)
5). Splash Mountain

And I know nobody asked me, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyways:) . I love the splash que because I find it romantic at dusk. All the lanterns lit up before you enter the main building, I enjoy the "rustic" atmosphere, and I actually love the smell:eek: (but I used to work at a pool!). Plus the anticipation before one of my favorite rides. That's just my opinion:wave:

~Amy

JML42691

Perhaps "overly defensive" is the more operative term here. I'm not sure how you interpreted any of my posts to imply that I was saying you, or anyone else, was "wrong" for saying Splash has a good queue. So on that point, I'd recommend you relax a little. You're looking for hostility where none exists. :lookaroun

I honestly just think I must be missing something, as I don't recall all these details that the queue for Splash evidentally has. I've been on the ride many times, but admittedly I have skipped it the past couple of years for one reason or another. Of course, I'm equally puzzled as to why the Jungle Cruise queue has shown up on one or two people's lists as well. I think WDW has several great attractions with mediocre queues. Splash and Jungle Cruise are two examples of that, in my opinion. It does make me wonder if maybe when people are making their lists, they're thinking in terms of the attraction itself and not the queue.
I am not looking for hostility. If I were looking for hostility, I would find a better spot to do it then a website about Disney World. I agree, "overly devensive" is more closer to the truth then argumentive, but it is still not entirly true. My replies were simply answering your question about my answer. I recieved the point of you claiming I was wrong by you saying that "Maybe they [people who like Splash's queue] were misinturpreting the OP's question, and took it to mean what are the top five attractions." That is basically saying that we were wrong by saying that Splash had a good queue. To help you out with your memory, I believe that Splash's queue was changed slightly by where the enterance is. I seem to remember it being to the left of the shop building and now it is near the train station, this might have happened when they added Fastpass. I too am somewhat puzzled by Jungle Cruise having a good queue, but I can understand some of the people's reasioning for it (like having funny news reports), but I would not go as far as questioning the integrity of the post. I believe that all people in these forums are smart enough to have the knowledge of the basic english vocabulary and to know what a queue is.

Nicole220

Here are my favorites:
1). Space Mountain (just a classic to me)
2). POTC (mmm...ac and cool themeing)
3). Muppets (everytime something new...and hilarious:ROFLOL: )
4). American Adventure (I like listening to patriotic music!)
5). Splash Mountain

And I know nobody asked me, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyways:) . I love the splash que because I find it romantic at dusk. All the lanterns lit up before you enter the main building, I enjoy the "rustic" atmosphere, and I actually love the smell:eek: (but I used to work at a pool!). Plus the anticipation before one of my favorite rides. That's just my opinion:wave:

~Amy
I love the smell of Splash and PotC!

yeti

I do love the music in the queue for Space Mountain :)
YES! I thought I was the only one to like that music. I don't just like it, I can't get enough of it! I walk around with it on my iPod while the rest of my family are just staring at me as I look into space... :lookaroun

As for favorite ques:
1) Expedition Everest
2) Tower of Terror
3) Test Track
4) Space Mountain
5) Pirates of the Caribbean

mickster

My replies were simply answering your question about my answer. I recieved the point of you claiming I was wrong by you saying that "Maybe they [people who like Splash's queue] were misinturpreting the OP's question, and took it to mean what are the top five attractions." That is basically saying that we were wrong by saying that Splash had a good queue.

Well for what it's worth, that wasn't how I meant it. :wave:

Nicole220

You're not going to believe this,....but I love those smells too!!! You know what that means....MORE TORTILLAS!!!
:eek:
Yay!! :sohappy: :sohappy:
1119mission.jpg

1119mission.jpg

People probably think we are so weird! :lol:

:lookaroun

Dayma

My favorite Queue is Star Tours. I think it does great with the themeing and it makes you feel like you are constantly moving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom