Favorite Que?

Nicole220

Indy at DL
Haunted Mansion
PotC
ToT

I dislike Test Track's more than anything! It is so loud and annoying with the car mechanic sounds throughout the whole entire thing. My family and I were going crazy! After the 2 hour wait, we had the biggest head ache and were dying to get out! :brick:

Rosenrot

Tower of Terror was pretty cool...that's probably my favourite.

But Pirates of the Caribbean isn't too bad, either xP

Test Track's was just...frustrating. I really wasn't impressed.

zjer

I know this is for WDW, but my absolute favorite is for Indiana Jones in DL.

Expedition Everest is probably my favorite at WDW.

mickster

No...I read the question right. Splash's queue is one of my favorites and always will be. I understand the question correctly. But is also is one of my top five attractions. Just because you feel somebody's opinion is worng doesn't mean that it is.

There's no need to be argumentative. I'm not even the one who originally posed the question...I was merely agreeing with someone else. :rolleyes:
I just wondered what it is about the Splash Mt queue that makes it one of someone's top five. I can't recall anything outstanding about the queue. What is it?

mickster

I dislike Test Track's more than anything! It is so loud and annoying with the car mechanic sounds throughout the whole entire thing. My family and I were going crazy! After the 2 hour wait, we had the biggest head ache and were dying to get out! :brick:

:sohappy: Glad someone else agrees! I think a lot of times, people list a queue as being great simply because it has a lot of stuff in it. But when all that stuff is boring, what's the point? I actually feel that way about Everest's queue too!

Nicole220

:sohappy: Glad someone else agrees! I think a lot of times, people list a queue as being great simply because it has a lot of stuff in it. But when all that stuff is boring, what's the point? I actually feel that way about Everest's queue too!
Yay! We agree again! :sohappy: :lol:

The stuff in TT gets so annoying. Yes it fits in with the theme, but when people are standing in line for 2+ hours, it's not necessary! Give us something quiet and simple to look at, not a bunch of objects and noises that make your head spin.

benji

Original Poster
This topic is getting a little hot. Us, diehard disney fans stand pretty stong about our opinions. Maybe tinkerbell needs to sprinkle some of her pixie dust to make the conversation a little lighter.:ROFLOL:

SallyShine

Pirates! I remember thinking how awesome it was as a kid. You would always be really hot and then when you went into the queue you would get that blast of cold air. Once inside, you could lean up against the cold walls. It was, and is, the best.

Nicole220

Time for another tortilla!!
Did somebody say tortilla?

mission.jpg

:lookaroun

edit: and it works this time! :sohappy:

JML42691

There's no need to be argumentative. I'm not even the one who originally posed the question...I was merely agreeing with someone else. :rolleyes:
I just wondered what it is about the Splash Mt queue that makes it one of someone's top five. I can't recall anything outstanding about the queue. What is it?
Where was I being argumentive in what I said? I merely responded with what you stated, basically questioning if I misunderstood the question (which I replied saying that I had not). To put in a quote said by the forum member Test Track, "I do not need to follow up on every post that I make in these forums with "in my own opinion", it is a forum after all and just about everything said is an opinion." (I do not have the actual link to the post but it is "Head Mouse"'s siginature, and I trust it to be true). I also understand that you were only agreeing with what the other person had to say, and I respect both your opinion and their opinion about the subject. As I just stated, you questioned my answering of the original question and I replied stating that my answer was completely true. (But to fill you in, the "rolling eyes" smily means that you are being Sarcastic). Now, to answer why I like it, read the below quote and what I said under it.
I like splash mountains queue. I think its the best out of all. So many details about the story along the way.
Not only does it fill you in slightly about the storyline of the ride, it also offers several small scenes to look at. It is not your normal queue which only takes you back and forth and back and forth all million or so, [maybe one or two times, but that is only in the overflow queue and I never end up waiting there] like in dumbo, COP, or TTA. It is also very well themed to that area of the park and the ride itself. There is also a large ammount of detail in the barn area (both top and bottom levels) to look at. The loading and unload area are phemominal in attention to detail and the building sets seem so real.

Now, to respond to the fact that you keep bringing up the point of Everest's queue being boring (which you have stated in at least three different threads), it is not the specific things that you are looking at while in the queue, it is the message that all the things are given, e.g: the "remains"/evidence of the yeti's existence, the people who never returned, the testimonials of people's yeti-encounters/the lifestyle elements that exist in that part of the world. There is also a lot to look at in order to inderstand the ride's storyline, ect.

mickster

Where was I being argumentive in what I said?

This sounded argumentative...

No...I read the question right. Splash's queue is one of my favorites and always will be. I understand the question correctly. But is also is one of my top five attractions. Just because you feel somebody's opinion is worng doesn't mean that it is

This also sounds a little argumentative...

Now, to respond to the fact that you keep bringing up the point of Everest's queue being boring (which you have stated in at least three different threads),

:rolleyes:

JML42691

Where was I being argumentive in what I said?
This sounded argumentative...
Just because you feel somebody's opinion is worng doesn't mean that it is.
This also sounds a little argumentative...
Now, to respond to the fact that you keep bringing up the point of Everest's queue being boring (which you have stated in at least three different threads),
:rolleyes:
"Just because you feel somebody's opinion is wrong doesn't mean that it is."
How on Earth is that argumentative? It is stating the truth that you basically said that I was wrong in saying that Splash had a good queue. You are the one that is tying to start an argument.

"Now, to respond to the fact that you keep bringing up the point of Everest's queue being boring (which you have stated in at least three different threads),"
How is that argumentative? I mearly stated the truth by saying that you felt that Everest had an undetailed queue and I also added what I felt were examples of how Everest's queue was undetailed.

Now if somebody can prove using these three quotes provided by mickster that I was attempting to be argumentative, then I stand corrected. As far as I can tell, mickster is trying to prove the 2+2=5.

(Once again, :rolleyes: =sarcasm. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom