Favorite Place to shop in Disney is...

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Soooo many awsum spots to shop and SPEND but my favorite every year is by far Mickeys Christmas Store in DTD. I just love going there and finding new things to bring home for our Disney Tree. Our tree is just loaded with disney bulbs, ornaments, etc. Running out of room BUT so much fun picking something new up evry year knowing that down the road they will be passed to to one of our Disney Kids ( first married!)

bmarkelon

We have the same trip tradition. I always get one with the year on it and then let the kiddos pick one each as well! Definitely my favorite shop. I also love the overwhelming visit to the World of Disney each trip. I also always buy a photo album with the year on it every trip too. I love looking through any resorts gift shops as well. Bottom-line is I love Disney shopping!!

ElvisMickey

I usually only browse the stores over my first several days of my vacation and take mental notes of what I would like to get. Then maybe a day or two before I come home, I'll go to World Of Disney for one big purchase. With that being said, WOD is not my favorite store. It's just convenient. I love the stores at the Contemporary and Polynesian. Of course, the Emporium is classic. Really like Mouse Gear at EPCOT and browsing the stores of World Showcase.

ddbowdoin

I like Mousebits in Epcot for the sheer size and mass of the items they carry.

But, I like the theming inside the Main Street shops.

Mukta

I can never walk out of the China Pavillion without buying something! I have a ton of silk purses, table runners etc from there.
The Japan pavillion store is a close second place.

I love buying stuff at The Pirates Bazaar. Not that they have the best selection of stuff but I always seem to find a few things there. As far as non Pirates merchandise, I tend to get ideas of what I want during my trip and usually on my last day or day before I will go to WOD to get what I want. Just because it is convenient and they have such a huge selection there, I can usually find everything I had my eye on. Mouse Gears in Epcot is great for the same reason.

zurgandfriend

Mouse Gear is my favorite

Another favorite is the shop in the Contemporary, I want to say it's called BVG as in Bay View Gifts or maybe it's BLG as in Bay Lake Gifts. I'm not sure which but I know it's not BVDs although you might be able to buy them there.

Tiggerfanatic

On my last trip I fell in love with that new store in Downtown - can't think of the name but it's kind of an upscale boutique, and it does have stuff that you can't find anywhere else in the parks.

Edit: Thanks to a later poster, then shop's name is Tren-D! Thanks!!

DizneyPryncess

Tren-D ~ I'm a small boutique owner, so this is right up my alley. For traditional Disney souveniers, my favorites are Mouse Gear & the World of Disney store.

Tinkerbell 8

Well seeing as I'm a shopaholic, especially in Disney, I have many favorites. I LOVE world of disney, disney's wonderful world of memories, the art of disney, disney's days of christmas (all at DTD). Then I love the emporium and frontier trading post in MK. In Epcot its only Mouse Gear. I don't do too much shopping in HS or AK seeing as I usually spend all my DH's money before we hit those parks :ROFLOL:

NiarrNDisney

Two words World Showcase!
Its like a really large Pier 1 mixed with Designers and everything else you want
or didn't know you wanted.

Matt and Kelly

Soooo many awsum spots to shop and SPEND but my favorite every year is by far Mickeys Christmas Store in DTD. I just love going there and finding new things to bring home for our Disney Tree. Our tree is just loaded with disney bulbs, ornaments, etc. Running out of room BUT so much fun picking something new up evry year knowing that down the road they will be passed to to one of our Disney Kids ( first married!)

Totally agree...the Days of Christmas store is our favorite stop to spend money! We always load on on numerous Christmas items before heading home. Can't wait to stop there again in September and reload before this Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom