Favorite Place to shop in Disney is...

njDizFan

I love to incorporate drinking around the world with shopping around the world. By the time we get to Mexico I usually have some fairly unusual purchases. One year I came home with 2 camels from Morocco and 3 pearls from Japan.

I guess I shouldn't have started with the half yard of Stella in the UK.

Besides that I really enjoy with resort shops. AKL, CBR, WL especially

3IAlienKid

Mitsukoshi's. I love Japan and their pop culture.
Sid Cahuenga's. I never buy anything here, but it's just so unique and reminds me of some of the old Disneyland shops that used to sell stuff related more to the theme of the land rather than Disney brand merchandise.
Mouse Gears. Speaking of Disney brand merchandise...

Chrononymous

World Of Disney...I can wander in there for months, just looking at the displays!
Usually I find something I want to buy, too. That store just makes me happy. It might have something to do with the piped in music!

I love the Pirate's Emporium as well! I have been collecting pirate stuff since I was seven...and a lot of it came from there. I am mostly bored with the stuff they have now(maybe because i already have so much?) But I usually find one thing there to purchase as well.

I love shopping in China, Japan and in Mexico...though it's rare for me to actually buy anything in mexico...I just love the atmosphere!

For resorts...I like the gift shops at the Wilderness, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Port Orleans. I have bought something wonderful and unique in every one of them!

Ogh...and how can I forget Sid Cahuengas? I have bought a couple of great movie posters there, as well as my lobby card mobile from the original release of Bedknobs and Broomsticks!

Chrononymous

Ok...I forgot one more...maybe someone here knows the name of it?

It's that little discount annex next to the Pooh themed store in Downtown Disney...

you know...the place where all the Stitch merchandise goes to die? Where you can sometimes get four items for a buck?

man, I love that store!

fbp

I throw in my vote for Tren-D. I like the unique 'cool' WDW items they have.

Consolation prize goes to the kitchen store at DTD. Is this the Emporium everyone is referring to? Second consolation prize goes to the Space Mountain gift shop. I really like the 'retro future' style of Tomorrowland and this seems to be the best store to find items created in that style.

In actuality though my favorite shopping experience at WDW is just trying to find unique-ish and specifically themed items, i.e. Adventureland merch, or Country Bear Jamboree merch, etc. Doesn't matter which store it is from.

rustysgirl

I throw in my vote for Tren-D. I like the unique 'cool' WDW items they have.

Consolation prize goes to the kitchen store at DTD. Is this the Emporium everyone is referring to? Second consolation prize goes to the Space Mountain gift shop. I really like the 'retro future' style of Tomorrowland and this seems to be the best store to find items created in that style.

In actuality though my favorite shopping experience at WDW is just trying to find unique-ish and specifically themed items, i.e. Adventureland merch, or Country Bear Jamboree merch, etc. Doesn't matter which store it is from.

the kitchen store is one of my favorites as well! its called Mickey's Pantry & the Emporium is the big (main) souvenir store in the Magic Kingdom on Main Street USA. :wave:

graphite1326

My favorites are any that have a place to buy a beer outside while the Mrs. goes shopping. I sit outside and watch the people go by & buy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom