Favorite Place to Drink

materbuddy

We love the Victoria Falls lounge in AKL. We also like the walk up places in Epcot. We eat and drink our way around the world. Especially during the Food and Wine Festival.

scbb11Sketch

While I love drinking around the world as much as anybody else, nothing to me beats the atmosphere of Raglan Road. And it's St. Patrick's Day! I wish I were there right now!

BikerJim

Remember, if drinking around the world, don't miss the Outpost. They got beer there also and it's not right if you don't make ALL the stops. Do not drive after, a DD would be nice.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
My old favorite was at the pool bar at Coronado, but since my last trip My favorite bartender there has quit :( Dont know if I would have as much fun drinking there without him as my bartender! So this trip I will be searching for a new place to have a few drinks and relax! Only 32 days!!!

BikerJim

Crockets Bar in the Campground has been fun. My problem with them is they close at 10pm. I guess it is Disney, what should I expect. It is a small place which makes interacting with others easy.

Go Sox!

NiarrNDisney

I just hung out for the first time at the Bellvue Room (Boardwalk) yesterday (3/31/09) after a day at DHS and have to say it is a new favorite. MMM! :slurp: Bloody Mary's and air conditioning what a perfect pair.

worldfanatic

I just hung out for the first time at the Bellvue Room (Boardwalk) yesterday (3/31/09) after a day at DHS and have to say it is a new favorite. MMM! :slurp: Bloody Mary's and air conditioning what a perfect pair.

Agree that the Bellevue room is an awesome hidden gem. Never too busy, very relaxing atmosphere.
My favorite though is Victoria Falls lounge at the AKL. Perched on a level below the lobby but above Boma, it's a very unique setting.

maggiegrace1

Tambu Lounge at The Polynesian..Lapu Lapu..:)

World Showcase..so many different choices..
Grey Goose Slushie...
Grand Marnier Slushie...
Margarita...
Rosa Regale...

YUM!

NiarrNDisney

Agree that the Bellevue room is an awesome hidden gem. Never too busy, very relaxing atmosphere.
My favorite though is Victoria Falls lounge at the AKL. Perched on a level below the lobby but above Boma, it's a very unique setting.

I too like Victoria Falls lounge, it's a nice place but it tends to get a little loud at times with the hustle and bustle of the lobby and the sounds from Boma's dinning room.

Beirgarten- I love the flight and a pint, it will keep you buzzed until dinner

Teppan Edo- The Saki flight is awesome!!!

Tusker House- Love the South African wines and beer

France- The wine

Rose & Crown- Black & Tan

The list goes on and on and on............................:D:D:D

DisneyBanshee

So many places. So little time.

Nothing beats Drinks Around the World.

The Territory Lounge (in the Wilderness Lodge) at the end of the day is also as good as it gets.

The bar at Narcoossee's, on your first night after traveling all day and waiting for dinner, is as good as it gets.

Eating hot wings, drinking cold beer, and watching an Eagles playoff game at the ESPN club after playing 18 earlier in the day while it is snowing at home, is as good as it gets.

Watching the fireworks from the catwalk outside the California Grill with the wifey and an after dinner drink while the kids are at home is as good as it gets.

Speaking of catwalks, there used to be a bar on a catwalk above what is now Playhouse Disney in the Studios. You entered by going up stairs on the left as you entered the Brown Derby. No one knew it was there and it was perfect for a drink at 3:30 on a blazing hot afternoon. Anyone else remember this place?

Disney_Belle

I don't really drink much, but I did enjoy the River Roost lounge at POR. Whether you drink or not - Bob the piano man is worth the trip over!!!

Tink *~*~*

Mexico, to enjoy the sunset with a mango margarita

France - Grand Marnier slushie!

Bellevue Room at the Boardwalk - they make something called "Memory Lane". First one goes down like fruit juice. In the middle of your second one, don't try to stand up too fast! :lol:

DizneyPryncess

I agree w/the Ohana bar! I love to get the big pineapple drink (forgive me, I can't remember it's name). My husband & I had a ton of fun.

Phonedave

I agree w/the Ohana bar! I love to get the big pineapple drink (forgive me, I can't remember it's name). My husband & I had a ton of fun.

That would be the Lapu-Lapu.

My lightweight 7 y/o can only handle one

DSC02442.jpg

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom