Favorite Non-ride part of Disney

jgrnat4610

Original Poster
What is your favorite non-ride place or moment in Disney world?
Mine is walking around Future world after dark and taking in the sights.
It's my yearly therapy :) What about you?

EPCOT_Rocks

The World Showcase. It's the best 4 hours you can spend in the world. Start in Mexico with a Margarita, then go through each nation checking out shops, films, libations and the various street shows that are all fantastic. Cap it off with a dinner at Le Celler in Canada. If you time it right you can come out of dinner right in time for Illuminations. GOOD STUFF

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Does the almost 11 and a half months I spend between trips planning the next one count? :eek:

Chape19714

For me, it's actually the ticket tag! BOY DO I LOVE THAT SYSTEM! :lookaroun :lol: Seriously, going through the main gate really is good therapy, no matter what park.

jgrnat4610

Original Poster
MontyMon said:
Does the almost 11 and a half months I spend between trips planning the next one count? :eek:

Don't worry Monty. I am just as obsessive when it comes to Disney planning. I am like Monk when I finally book online and get airline tickets and everyone knows to leave me be until I get it right!:lookaroun

abug'saunt

Mine would be the first step on Disney property. There's nothing like the feeling of excitement, happiness, expectation, and just pure joy.:D

Uponastar

I love . . .
Resort Hopping
Boardwalk
Downtown Disney
World Showcase . .
but my absolute favorite WDW non-ride place is Town Square MK!
If it were the only place I could visit in WDW I'd still be happy!

SallyShine

I love being in the MK at night. It's so different than during the day. I could just wander around all night and never ride a ride.

packwingfn

I love just sitting on a bench and enjoying the scenary and having a big bright smile on my face.

I also love the background music when you roam from area to area and how it switches so good.

HoW

Mine would have to be playing a round of mini-golf on the Fantasia course. It's usually something we do the first afternoon we arrive. It is just one of those things that lets me know I've arrived!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom