Favorite Non-ride part of Disney

gregburg

DiveQuest! - I've done it 6 times now, with two more scheduled next month. Last time Mickey was in the water with us. So much fun to entertain the children!

Lazy Rivers

Future World at night

Resorts

-Greg

disneygirl03

I like Downtown Disney. :)

Oh, I also love when we first pass the Walt Disney World resort sign. :sohappy: Less than 3 months till I get to see it again!! :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy:

LudwigVonDrake

The Atmosphere: The sights, sounds, and smells.

Gotta Love It!!! :king:

Oh I just thought of this one. It happens EVERY trip: I'm standing on line for BTMR and it's late at night and suddenly the thought hits me: I'm going back to sleep in a Disney hotel room. I don't know why this happens but I am glad it does :D

NCState

Boardwalk Joe's said:
monorail drink a thon
boardwalk drink a thon
listening to background music
pool bars
jellyrolls

Do you remember your vacation?:lol:

For us, we enjoy seating on top of the train station looking down Main Street USA and people watch, of course.

Boray

disneygirl03 said:
I like Downtown Disney. :)

Oh, I also love when we first pass the Walt Disney World resort sign. :sohappy: Less than 3 months till I get to see it again!! :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy:

I've got less than 3 months too!!! I see you're from Milwaukee. I'm from West Allis, living in Middleton (outside of Madison) currently. Where exactly do you live? We'll be at WDW October 20-28. When will you be there?!? (PS I LOVE Downtown Disney too!!!)

-Boray

stryker520

I love this question.

My favorite, favorite thing is taking the monorail round-trip immediately upon my arrival. It's the first and last thing I do every trip.

I also love resort hopping and hanging out on Main Street after the last parade of the day - watching all the families leaving with their kids half way off to dreamland with Mickey Balloon in tow.

Sabrefan14

Wow great question

There is so much to love about Disney, it is not limited to rides

My favorites are:

Walking down Main Street USA
Staying at a Disney Resort (Beach Club and Old Key West)
The Boardwalk

and usually the expierience of staying with Family and Friends and enjoying the Disney Magic with them

Teenchy

I have so many but here are some of my favorites:

1. Exploring the World Showcase and talking with the CM's from other Countries.

2. The resorts.

3. Taking the time to look at the details. The attention to detail and imagination that goes into everything is amazing.

4. Sharing some of my Disney knowledge with others in the parks that I don't know...(meaning helping them out) ...sort of like spreading your own pixie dust.

gbruenin

Sitting at the FountainSide Bakery, watching the fountain behind Spaceship Earth. Don't know why, but I'm just facinated by it. During the Christmas season, watching the arches between FutureWorld and WorldShowcase. Same thing, I guess, with the synchronized music and lights as the fountain.

Gary

MattyFresh

just the whole atmosphere. they way everywhere you go takes you to a different place and different experiences. The time put into all the smallest details that most people don't even recognize.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom