mine would be...

Walking around the contemporary
Riding the monorail for absolutly no reason
Mickey milk chocolate bars
relaxing at immagination pavilion
CHARACTERS!
Getting onto property
PLANNING
Your first step into the magic Kingdom and being stunned and amaized every time (maby alittle crying):cry:

ryguy

Getting a Island Sunset at the Tambu Lounge and going down to the beach at the Polynesian to watch the fireworks. Riding the monorail is always pretty fun too.

DisneyLindz

I love eating at all the different resorts.
It's a great way to see all that the different resorts have to offer, they are all so different in style and decoration. Plus trying new restaurants (and eating at old favorites like Boma) is always a plus!

And once again, my favorite thing revolves around food and eating! :lol:

dvcnut39

1.) I love just walking through the parks. I tell everyone that I marvel at the genius of the Imagineers.

2.) A lazy night walking around Disney's Boardwalk.

3.) Eating candy apples in Downtown Disney.

4.) You also can't beat just checking out the resorts.

Epcot82Guy

wickedfan07 said:
World Showcase between 9:00 and 9:15 PM. ;)

Yep. Definitely my #1

But, I agree that Epcot (particularly WS) and MK both take on a whole new character at night. It really is what childhood memories and dreams are made of.

bassman

mine would probably be,as others have said,walking around epcot futureworld at night.
especially when its really empty about 7 at night,(or at least it is at that time when i go to WDW :animwink: )just to walk and hear all of the atmosphere music as you walk towards mission:space.
that is what i try to cap my holiday off with before i go home,i love the futureworld and M:S music.
does anyone know where i can get this music without DC-torrents.com?.

ilovepluto23

Oh there are so many things I enjoy other than the attractions that I can't even think straight.

World Showcase is awesome. I love Future World in the morning for some reason.

I also love the chlorine smell of Splash Mountain. I dunno why, go figure.:confused:

I love the music in the background at the parks.

Someone mentioned resort hopping- I agree.

Shopping and eating

The music in Space Mountain.

And of course, meet and greets with characters :)

NeedABreak

I love going to EPCOT at night, getting a bite to eat (always something diffrent) from a vendor and just sitting near Germany and watching the little model trains. Something very relaxing about seeing them moving around in the dark and only being able to keep track of them by the lights on the front.

Dj Corona

Hmmm...the build up of anticipation as you walk through the tunnel under the train station and then onto Main Street, on the first day of the trip. Just sitting aroung checking out any of the parks at night, especially when there's little to no crowds. Eating. Shopping and eating. The smells and music. Most of all, getting in touch with the inner kid. I could probably go on for a while with this one, but those were the first couple of ones that came to mind.

Nansafan

Standing near a character meet and greet and watching the little ones see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Belle (anybody) for the first time. My son still at 19 gets a stupid grin on his face when he sees Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom