Favorite Non-ride part of Disney

tracyandalex

for us it's eating, meeting characters (we always try to meet as many as possible), exploring the resorts and shopping!!

tracy & alex

xx_lilo_xx

ilove going to see fantastamagic-( is that how you spell it?) it so much fun espiclay if you have the revered seat and dinner too,

Chape19714

Silverguy4867 said:
I forget wut its called but that coca cola ice cave with the testing at the end in epcot
So excited I leave on tuesday for 9 days! :wave:
Hate to break it to you, but the cave is now gone, it's just the taste Taste Testing.

fantastamagic-( is that how you spell it?)
Fantasmic!:wave:

DisneyFanLS

For me....it's when that rope drops at the MK entrance and walking up Main Street USA!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: My better half says that I get this big grin and expression on my face :D like I'm a little kid again!!! There's just something about walking up Main Street with the smells, the music and the whole ambience...well....that IS Disney right there!!! I also LOVE seeing the expressions on all the kids faces as THEY walk up Main Street!!! Especially the first timers (you CAN tell when it's their first trip!!!) MAN I can't wait to get back there!!!! :rolleyes:

DisneyDancer312

Well for me, i was very lucky enough to have danced on the tomorrowland stage with my dance studio 3 times and that by far beats anything ive ever done in my life. but otherwise the world showcase is wonderful also!

mikesoccer40

MGM at Night

Love MGM at night with the lights on and looking towards the Tower of Terror, it brings a feeling of a Hollywood premiere with all the Neon and magic

Disnut

I want to say I have done all these things that ya'll have said but I guess my fav is walking in MK at night and my second best is walking after dark in World Showcase when everyone is leaving. These things are so magical to me.

tink rules

Main Street... It's the first place I have to hit when I get to WDW... It's not official until I've had my first cotton candy from the confectionary...

For my mom it's sitting on the balcony from our room overlooking the marina at the GF watching the monorails go by...

walking around any resort at night after you get back from the parks. theres no one around, but everything is lit up, theres background music playing from somewhere, theres little lizards running around on the ground and if you want you can go take a dip in the pool!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I think my favorite will never happen again. Mine would be getting off of the bus or tram at the entrance to EPCOT and hearing the original bgm soundtrack playing around you. Just thinking about the original bgm soundtrack gives me chills (and yes, I cry when I hear it to this day - I am such a nerd).

Ohhhh Tomorrow's Child... :wave:

DisneyDragon

Doing a successful run of Beers of the World!!!

Our next goal is to play BOTW and then hit Mission:Space. Can you say "Enviromental in Cabin 4, we have an environmental in Cabin 4. This one is bad...bring the firehose." :hurl:

RiversideBunny

Staying in a Disney Hotel

One of the advantages of staying on property is that you can still enjoy the Disney magic after you have left the parks and the rides. There's no shift from Disney to non-Disney. Besides the continuing Disney atmosphere that the WDW hotels offer, I enjoy browsing the gift shops, the food courts, the hotel grounds, and other amenities. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom