Favorite Hotel!

Tiggerfanatic

Contemporary, Contemporary, Contemporary!! I mean, come on, the Monorail runs right through it! How cool is that? And you can WALK to the Magic Kingdom. It don't get no better than that!

Upvote 0

wdwfan4ver

Port Orleans French Quarter. The building are not spread out, you will don't have to walk far, good rooms, great music performed by Elliot Dyson at Scat Cat Club, and a good food Court.

Upvote 0

DaGoof00

Grand Floridian! Attentive staff, easy access by monorail to MK, walkway to the Poly, great restaurants, beautiful luxurious theming, their club level is amazing, live entertainment, movies on the beach, not as bustling as the Epcot resort area....

It is as pampered as you can get in the World...I absolutely love it!

Upvote 0

dave&di

Grand Floridian! Attentive staff, easy access by monorail to MK, walkway to the Poly, great restaurants, beautiful luxurious theming, their club level is amazing, live entertainment, movies on the beach, not as bustling as the Epcot resort area....

It is as pampered as you can get in the World...I absolutely love it!

Same as above, plus after staying at the Poly last year, I now appreciate the lack of noise and the hustle & bustle GF has. (BTW Loved the Poly as well but GF wins)

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Contemporary...MK View...

As others have said, the monorail and walking to the MK are wonderful perks. We love being on our balcony early in the morning and watching 'the World' wake up. Love the big rooms, the comfy beds, and the decor. The Contemporary rocks our boat in a big way. :wave:

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Yacht Club!!!

Wonderful and relaxing theming, excellent staff, amazing pool, with easy access to the Boardwalk, Epcot, and DHS.

Plus the concierge level has these home made potato chips with this horseradish dip... I literally dream of the potato chips.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom