Favorite Hotel!

SeaCastle

Beach Club. It has the best pool at WDW, walking distance to two parks and dozens of restaurants, centralized location, beautiful rooms, clean, beautiful grounds, the best pools...
Did I mention it has the best pools on property? :D

Upvote 0

kjr5horses

Okay so I have been going to Disney every year since I was 4, and if we miss a year we make it up with 2 trips the next year, I have been 11 times and we are going back twice this year in May and in June. I have stayed at almost all of the resorts but the one I find myself going back to again and again is Port Orleans Riverside.

I love riverside for its theme, space, and landscaping. The horses are great! And the rooms are fantastic, its so peaceful out there in the mornings. I love getting up before the sun comes up and sitting next to river waiting for it to rise, (I do this for my Selah time) its amazing!

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

CSR - Has alot of the amenites of a Deluxe but without the price!
Oh and it has a couple great dining locations and a Nightclub which is right up my alley!

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

POP CENTURY! I love the buildings and all the memorabilia from the 50s to the 90s its just a great atmosphere!!!

And I love the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian (I've never stayed at these resorts) but I always love the restaurants and walking around these resorts they are sooo beautiful!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom