Favorite Hidden Micky

brent2124

I have a few....

The planetary Mickey at Buzz.
The feet poking out from below a poster during the GMR
And the telephone polljust off of I-4, because it signifies I am almost back at WDW

Tinkerbella16

I found one last month when I was one Living with the Land boatride and its my favorite one because I never knew about it and I found it on my own. It is in the desert scene, there is a small mickey figurine peeking out of a sand-crater looking thing. I was so excited when I saw it, the people on the boat were laughing at me. :D

WDWmazprty

I found one last month when I was one Living with the Land boatride and its my favorite one because I never knew about it and I found it on my own. It is in the desert scene, there is a small mickey figurine peeking out of a sand-crater looking thing. I was so excited when I saw it, the people on the boat were laughing at me. :D

Hey tinkgirl, what part of South Jersey you from? I'm originally from south Jersey.:wave:

WDWmazprty

I'm from Washington Twp, in Gloucester County. Where are you from there?

Hey:sohappy: Well I live in Nashville now, but I'm originally from Penns Grove, the Delaware Memorial Bridge was about 10 min. from my house.

I know Washington Twp. it was about 45 min or so from there. Do you live in Turnersville? Deptford?

goodtimes5286

idk if any1 has said it (b/c it was at 10 pg b4 i got here) but, tower of terror, right before you go into the second shaft (where the lights twinkle down and then the light goes across), look close...

but 1 day (if i ever get rich enough to spend a month in disney), i wanna buy the book and go see ALL of them, omg that would be AWESOME. I wonder if anyone has ever seen all of them?

I remember 1 time I saw the highest pointer in saratoga springs right after the new book came out with SS in it, it only took me 10 minutes but it was ELITE!

mousespouse

Here's a hidden Mickey for you:

Trail riding at Ft. Wilderness last week - a Mickey on the rump of the horse! They had shaved the horse everywhere except for leaving a fist-size Mickey on his rump!

on top of crystal palace restaurant, left tower in mk castle can be seen with bonoculars...i was told about that one no way i would have found it on my own!!!!!:)

I found one on my second to last trip in the land pavillion, it was on a yellow streamer on the ceiling of the center seating area of the food court..

its a mickey balloon i believe that floated up there. i was relaxing after a yummy meal and was looking at the season balloons and noticed the streamer. :) it was in between timon & pumba and the entrance, if you ever want to look for it.

My favorite is probably the one that was in Hollywood Studios but due to the hat being there you can't really see it anymore. You could only see it from an aerial view. Also I heard that when exiting BTMRR and look at Splash Mountain you can see something that looks like Mickey is laying down. Anyone know?

KP25701

I can't beleive no one has said mine yet!:dazzle:Mine is the one at Epcot at the little train set inside the casle window.:DMy pal Mickey is the one who toled me to look for it.:lol:

My favorite is probably the one that was in Hollywood Studios but due to the hat being there you can't really see it anymore. You could only see it from an aerial view. Also I heard that when exiting BTMRR and look at Splash Mountain you can see something that looks like Mickey is laying down. Anyone know?
There are 3 gears on the ground at the end of the ride. Look for them on the ground on the right side of your car as you make the turn back into the station.

dandaman

The "laying-down" Mickey might also be referring to the final show scene for Splash Mountain, which you can also see from the train as it passes over the scene.

dscn2189_387.jpg

Disneyfanman

No I know that one. On a website that has the hidden mickeys it says that you can see what looks like Mickey laying down.

Heres the link.. it towards the bottom.. #53
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/MagicKingdom/Frontier/Splash.html

There is also supposed to be a giant Mickey Head hidden in the opening of Splash Mountain. I have read several times that the exit hole (from which you emerge and drop) is shaped like Mickey laying on his back. In truth I have tried for years with guide book in my hand, and I have tried while riding the log (It IS my favorite all time ride!), but I have never been able to see the thing.

My fav. hidden character is the huge Jafar shaped rock that looms over the bridge on the trail at the Animal Kingdom. We read about it and looked for it on a couple of trips but missed it. When you finally see it, you wonder how you could of ever missed it! The thing is huge (maybe 20 feet) and looks JUST like Jafar.....looming over you as you trot by!

One of the reasons we love the Great Movie Ride is the Hidden Mickey hunt. One time we had a guide who pointed them out to us during the ride. Since then we have been hooked. We always fumble for the hidden Minnie in the big mural, but eventually find her every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom