Maerj

Dole Whip Float
William Penn Chicken Pasta at Liberty Tree Tavern
Smoky Portobello Mushroom Soup at Artist's Point
BBQ Ribs at Flame Tree Barbecue in AK
Anything at Boma in AKL
Rice Krispy treat Mickey

EpcotLover77

I used to absolutely love the Chicken Florentine sandwich at Earl of Sandwich but the last time I was there, they had taken it off the menu. Maybe it will be back in March. That was my favorite food item property wide, sadly! My favorite food items in each park are: the spicy cheese filled pretzel at Minn and Bill's at the Studios; the chicken wrap, and fries smothered in hot cheese and mushrooms from the fixins bar at Pecos Bill's at the Magic Kingdom; the crab cake burger at Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom; and a grilled veggie cuban sandwich at Sunshine Seasons at Epcot.

rshell68

The popcorn I love the popcorn, there is nothing really special about the taste but just the fact that i'm eating it in the Magic Kingdom makes it the best I have ever had.

YES, It must be the fact that it is in the Magic Kingdom. I know its only an all beef hotdog but, CASEY'S is the best. First stop 10 years running.

I'll agree with my husband(that was him typing at first) I also enjoy the Chicken Pot Pie from 50's! 30-some days and counting :p

bucahenze

Original Poster
What can you get to eat at Flame Tree? It seems like a pretty popular place.

BTW, I Leave on TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days :)

d43boy

I like the cheese filled pretzels and usually always get a regular salty pretzel at Fantasmic.

Although the chicken nuggets on the kid's bar at Chef Mickey's are amazing! And that sweet honey mustard they have in the squeeze bottle! lol

But I have to ask, what is a Zebra Dome, and where do you get one? :shrug:

RUDancinDuck

Flame tree barbeque @Animal Kingdom is a counter service restaurant. Not usually crowded and we never had a problem finding a seat.
My favorite was the pulled pork sandwich, my daughter enjoyed the hot dog and fries. Other people in our party enjoyed the caesar salad. Enjoy!!

Woozle

Turkey legs are backed.
Dole Whip is backed.
Bread pudding at 1900 Park Fare...backed.:slurp:
Oh and anything at Earl of Sandwich (I've tried about 3 different ones so far) is great!

DDAY

Coke and popcorn from the first stand coming into Magic Kingdom. Thats the best. But my wife and I always try to eat at Starship Cafe or Casey's Corner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom