Favorite Food Item At WDW

Pittpantherfan

This Pitt fan likes the bakery!

:wave:
What is your favorite food at WDW? It can be table or counter service, it's your opinion. For me personally, I thin it was the chicken parmesan at Mama Melrose's. Yum!:slurp:

Let's hear some opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

We love the Main Street Bakery in MK for the sweets!!
From one Pitt Panther fan to another....Let's go Pitt!!! March Madness will soon be here!!:wave:

DisJosh

Oh and one more thing the biscuts and gravy they serve at the resorts. I literally eat that every morning..

I thoroughly enjoy biscuits with breakfast at the resorts quick service spots. Toast is the norm here in the North East...I might petition to make biscuits the official breakfast carb. :D

BelleGurl

I love the Rice Krispee Treats, and the Mickey-shaped Mac & Cheese is really nice too. I just really enjoy the food court food mostly, like the cheese fries. And you gotta love Peco Bill's Chili Cheese Fries, delicious! Also the Biscutt and Gravy. I've had some from the contemporary before.

juscet

They don't have it any more (at least the last time I checked), but the pineapple that we could dip in caramel at Ohana was awesome. :)

hawkwood

A tough call, because it depends on where I'm at...

I like the BBQ at the counter service dining in AK (can't remember the name off the top of my head)

The carrot cake cookie at Writer's block in Hollywood Studios

Love getting the popcorn...in the souvenir bucket (not sure why..:hammer: )

Dole Whip in Adventure Land.

Oh, and though it technically doesn't count as a food, the cold draft beer they serve at the Yak and Yeti counter service (there's a story behind this one, but I"ll save that for a later day... )

matt88mph

Dole Whip Float. Nothing else compares.
I've also grown fond of the Cheddar/Broccoli soup at Sunshine Seasons.
Oh, and pretty much anything from the 50's Prime Time Cafe. (Usually meatloaf or fried chicken)

danpam1024

Cheese danishes from any WDW bakery, probably since it's the only time I let myself eat them (on vacation). And I try to eat as many of "em as I can:slurp:

Sloan

I can't believe I'm the only one ...

I'm surprised no one else has listed this yet:

Le Cellier Mushroom Fillet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce :slurp:

Liquid Figment

Double Cheeseburger with blue mayo (this may be gone :() sitting on the patio at Cosmic Ray's looking out onto the castle.

And pretty much any cookie from Goofy's Candy Shop in DTD. The sugar cookies rock.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Ohh.... one??? The one thing that I can't get anywhere else... I'm going to with the potato leek soup at Rose and Crown! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Honorable Mentions - that really I can't imagine going to Disney and not getting....

Mickey Rice Crispie Treats with Chocolate ears!
Mickey Premium Bar!
Jalapeno and Cheddar pretzel at AK!
Cheddar Beer Soup at Le Cell!

Oh --- 73 days and counting!! I'm so hungry!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I can't decide on just one item. But Tonga Toast from Kona, Banana Bread Pudding from the Bakery, and Tuna 3 Ways from the California Grill are musts when my wife and I go (at least once a year, sometimes twice).

My wife MUST have the Buttermilk Shrimp at Narcoossee's and the pesto pizza flat bread at Cali. Grill...those are her absolute favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom