Favorite Food Item At WDW

DisneyMusician2

I know it is not often mentioned, but I love the Cuban sandwich from the ABC Commissary at DHS. It seems to be right every time I get it.

It's certainly not one of the gourmet offerings, but it always seems to hit the spot.

disneygirl1024

Um lets see....

Mickey Premium Bar
Popcorn
Turkey legs
Sesame Chicken and won ton soup at Nine Dragons
Mickey Waffles
Pot Roast at LTT
Choc Chip cookies from Main Street Bakery

I have never tried the Dole Whip so when I go in June I will try one.

Alexx

Turkey Leg definately!
I don't really have a lot to choose from because i've never eaten at a disney restaurant before just some of the fast food places.

DDEPILLO

I do have to say that I was very excited to have some nice southern Biscuit and Gravy but was very upset at what they served. Now I'm from up north and It is hard to come by biscuits and gravy, at least some really good. I went to Basic Training in Alabama and they had they best. But I will keep looking foe that tasty biscuits and gravy next time I go to the world (summer of 2010):sohappy:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
oooh, yeah, and although I already posted my fave (casey's), the Western Chicken Pasta at Whispering Canyon cafe was delicious-I'll definitely get that again next time!

DisJosh

Turkey legs and Dole Whip floats are at the top of my list. But by far my top food-esque favorite has got to be hot cheese. I'll put it on anything. lol :shrug:

RUDancinDuck

Rose and crown: fish and chips
Nine dragons: sweet and sour chicken
Flametree barbq (AK): pulled pork sandwich

Best drinks:
Epcot France: NUVO
Epcot England: Harp
Nine dragons: Tsingtsao beer
Poly Kona cafe: Kona coffee

Favorite dessert: Itzakadoozle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom