favorite disney character

Stephers

I would say Hook. On a very basic level he is highly entertaining and funny, but on a deeper level he is a very complex character. I love Peter Pan in general.

My daughter is very girly (I guess you see her picture with me under my name) but she isn't into alot of "girly" things. She likes to be in a pageant here or there but she would rather die than "dress up" and run around Disney in a princess dress (I asked her if she wanted to do that this year and she looked at me like I was crazy)...she likes Pokemon, Ben 10, basketball, softball, gardening, etc......even when she was little she liked girl stuff she just would rather play with boy stuff or scientific stuff.

Her favorite character was not Tinkerbell, Cinderella, or Aurora...she LOVED Hook....she would pretend to be Hook, everything.

The day she saw Hook at Disney she smiled and hugged him. I don't see Hook around the park as often as some other characters and if you haven't seen him, let me tell you, you would think that a small 3 year old child would be scared silly of him.....he's huge and has a scowl on his face and he "acts" aloof and indifferent....that didn't matter to my daughter she was so thrilled and excited...Hook bent down and gave my daughter a hug.

I wonder who she'll be excited to see this year???? Probably Jack Sparrow...she knows I'm crazy about him and she'll probably point and yell "Look Mom, it's Jack Sparrow....you LOVE him!!!!" She'll get a kick out of embarrassing me!!!!!!!!

Stephers

I should have also said that MY personal favorite would have to be CINDERELLA.

When I was a girl I never thought a thing about "meeting" Cinderella, I just wanted to BE her.

Going to Disney and seeing Cinderella "in the flesh" was a big moment. I know it sounds really silly, but it's so true. I was more excited to see Cinderella than my daughter.

Ilovewishes

Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Pluto!!! He just reminds me of my dog so much! Especially with that goofy look he gets on his face!! And...

Folder_Chip&Dale.gif

I just think they're fab! I used to love Rescue Rangers when I was little!

Sam02

I don't know how to post pictures, but Pluto is my all time favorite.

The next in the top five would be

2. Mulan
3. Robin Hood
4. Simba
5. Jack Jack

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom