Favorite country in world showcase?

WED99

Paris would have to be my favourite because of the bakery and amazing atmosphere.

Canada comes in at a close second because of the diversity and O'Canada is great.

Mexico is third because I'm obsessed with Tacos and boat rides :D

Tinkerbella16

Italy is my #1 favorite of a few. We are italian so we love the architecture, snacks and restaurants there. The entertainment outside is also great!

Mexico & Norway for their classic boat rides. Japan and France for the amazing food and atmosphere.

Susan Savia

I have several favorites: When in the American pavillion, we always have lunch at the Liberty Inn and the American Adventure show is great. I love the huge store in the Japan pavillion and each year I get two pearls. I love Canada mainly because of Off Kilter.

kfergdisney

Apparently I need to spend more time in the Japan pavillion.
I tend to spend the most time in the UK pavillion. But that is only because I cannot make up my mind on what I want to buy. I seriously went to Epcot 3 days in a row and each time I could not figure out what mug in the UK pavillion I wanted to buy (by mug I mean fine China). Each one of them has their own special place in my heart.
But just for the food...well, bakery food, I will pick France. That Napoleon is calling my name! I'm coming for you!

Blackburn23

Mexico for me. Gran Fiesta Tour is in my Top 5 attractions - VERY underrated!! The walk up Cantina is some of the best food in WS (and our first stop for eating around the world!)

bebert

1. Norway....love the ride, the dessert, Carlsberg beer, smell of the Laila perfume, sweaters and clothes in the shop
2. Germany....love the Biergarten, any German beer, candy shop
3. Mexico...San Angel Inn and market, very cool atmosphere

Most of my favorites involve beer, three kids under 9 at WDW will make you a beer lover and expert. Our family joke is we start in Canada with a Molsen, hit England for a Guiness, Sam Adams in America...by the time we get to Germany and Norway everyone is having a good time.

bebert

Apparently I need to spend more time in the Japan pavillion.
I tend to spend the most time in the UK pavillion. But that is only because I cannot make up my mind on what I want to buy. I seriously went to Epcot 3 days in a row and each time I could not figure out what mug in the UK pavillion I wanted to buy (by mug I mean fine China). Each one of them has their own special place in my heart.
But just for the food...well, bakery food, I will pick France. That Napoleon is calling my name! I'm coming for you!
Japan and Teppan Edo are underrated.

Mark In KY

1. Norway....love the ride, the dessert, Carlsberg beer, smell of the Laila perfume, sweaters and clothes in the shop
2. Germany....love the Biergarten, any German beer, candy shop
3. Mexico...San Angel Inn and market, very cool atmosphere

Most of my favorites involve beer, three kids under 9 at WDW will make you a beer lover and expert. Our family joke is we start in Canada with a Molsen, hit England for a Guiness, Sam Adams in America...by the time we get to Germany and Norway everyone is having a good time.
I'll be at Food and Wine next week. I'll hoist all of those and MORE for you.

ToyStoryMiss

My original thought was to make it a modified CircleVision with the idea being that the Tardis materializes around the audience so the Doctor can take them on a tour of the history of Britain, and then you add in some 4-D effects like a shaking floor or something. However, with the camera tech they used in Legend of Jack Sparrow, that might be better.

Such a better idea..:happy: That would be really cool!

Jenna

I'm going for the UK. I do love looking round how the Americans represent the UK. I also can't wait to work there!! 18 weeks today!

mickey2008.1

I am a big fan of Mexico. It is such a cool pavilion, food, margaritas, beer, boat ride. It has it all. I wish I had more time this past trip to see them all. Canada has great grounds with the flowers and waterfalls. Only to be in WS right now! Darn it!

Epcot-Rules

Japan is great. I like Mexico as well. That open air market feel under the false sky and watching the glass makers. Makes me wish I was standing there right now. My 3rd would be America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom