Votes: 15 11.2%
  • U.S.A.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K.

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
I still haven't decided - The American Adventure is the best show on property in my opinion, but the other countries have a much better atmosphere to me... I'm still trying to decide... lol.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
after tough debate, i voted for Norway. I have no concrete answer as to why either - i love them all! I should have made it possible to vote for two or seven... lol.

ZapperZ

Norway, for Maelstorm and the bakery out front with the unbelievable almond pretzel.

Morroco for a belly-filling Marrekesh Restaurant. I've never fail having dinner or lunch there on every trip. The food is top notch, and I've been to several morrocan restaurants.

Zz.

DisneyWales

Japan

I love the Lady who makes candy figures.

Humm, candy taste sweet, just like calamel, hum, elephant, bird, Wulf, hum taste sweet, candy hum!!

She's so cool.:sohappy:

col

U.S.A.! i like it when the people sing for the crowd that fab and the show upstairs!

never saw the canadian show.
i just not a fan of the ride in norway the troll freaks me out!

robynchic

Mine's a tie between Morocco and Japan.

I love Japan because...um...I just do? (Sorry, I wrote it in another post, but I was up until 4:30 last night helping with an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house)

And Morocco reminds me of parts of Israel and parts of Spain. The food at the restaurant is phenomenal, and the quick service food and beverage has SHWARMA! Mm...I love me some shwarma...

TTATraveler

Well I really like The American Adventure but the atmosphere is lacking, so my vote went to Mexico. I really like the nightime atmosphere in Mexico and El Rio del Tiempo is a nice ride that very rarely has a line greater then a few minutes.

dandaman

Mmmm... shwarma. :lol:

I picked The American Adventure. Most inspiring attraction, IMO, at Epcot, and best "theatre" show in the World.

"O Canada" just isn't a proper representation of modern Canada. I've always thought they should make a "Soarin' Over Canada" attraction (I was excited the first time someone mentioned the building going up behind Canada :hammer: ).
I still have video of O Canada from 1994. I wish they would do something new there.

Canada: Sponsored by Tim Horton's :sohappy: That's not stereotypical at all... there's literally a 20-car lineup to the highway every morning for some coffee. :p

Thomas_M

All of the restaurants at world showcase are all fantastic same with shows and atmosphere.

In the end I ended up voting for Canada, you can't go wrong with the beaver tails ;)

Later

peter11435

Thomas_M said:
All of the restaurants at world showcase are all fantastic same with shows and atmosphere.

In the end I ended up voting for Canada, you can't go wrong with the beaver tails ;)

Later
I don't think they have beaver tails any more.

fiftiesdean

Canada, for one reason.

3 years ago I was eating dinner (Le Celier) with my buddies and their parents. I went to ask where the bathroom was and there was 5 lovely CMs at the front desk and I talked with them for a while. Needless to say they were very good looking and when I came back to the table everyone was like, "dean, what's the smile for?" I looked at them and said, "you know what's better than a Canadian girl? 5 Canadian Girls!!!" So whenever we go to Epcot, they all chime in with that quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom