• U.S.A.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K.

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters

DisneyWales

Accent

westie said:
I had to vote England. We had a great meal, yeah, I couldn't believe it either. And the shopping wasn't bad. And did someone mention accents? Rraaooww!!

What is it with the American's and British accents. Its very intimidating when an American comes up to you and says "Oh I love your accent". Its funny coz most of us don't even think we sound different.

Also Please note the pavillion is called The UK. It called the United Kingdom for a reason, it represents (Badly) England, Scotland, Northern Irland, and the best of them all WALES. Its kinda like Americas states, we have four Counties that make up the UK. The country is not called England, its either Britain or the UK.

Sorry if its a bit fussy, but being Welsh it bugs me a little when everyone askes if im from England.:p No I just live next to it.

TTFN-Tiggger

Mexico - the atmosphere for shopping and dining inside the temple is great! Next would be China - great film, shopping and great food!! :p
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

tracyandalex

we voted for canada cause we love the overall theming. we do however love all of the countries and had a difficult time picking an absolute favorite.

tracy & alex

dumboflyer

Morrocco is the BEST!

I love the lamb platter at the Tangerine Cafe....oh, and the tangerine smoothie! :)

The theming is great! Three times a day (I think it's 1pm, 3pm and 5pm), there is a FREE tour of Morrocco. It is awesome and one of the best kept secrets at WDW. One of the IPs will take you around the pavillion and show you all the details of it and what it represents. (Did you know that Morrocco was the first country to recognize USA as independent from UK? The pavillion has a letter from George Washington to the king of Morrocco. Very interesting).

If you want to do the tour, ask anyone in the pavillion where to meet (it's too hard to explain where to meet).

sgmco

I'm going to have to say my favorite is France.
Les Chefs de France--Good food, and I've always had good service.
Le Boulangerie--YUM! Great place for a morning croissant, or an afternoon creme brulee.:slurp:
Impressions de France--My vote for best film at Epcot. I never tire of it.

doop

Germany is my favorite country, because as a student of the german language, I've always wanted to go to germany, but I simply don't have enough money, so this is the closest I can get to actually going to Germany without leaving the country.

beagle 1

My favorite Country in the World Showcase is Germany. I love the atmosphere and the great shops. Every year I go to Disney, I get a new stien.

A close second would be Norway for the deserts. The school bread (giant creme filled doughnut) is an absolute sugar rush.

jcat2312

My favorite is United Kingdom. I always find awesome teas to bring back home. We also found a perfect spot to watch Illuminations that was right next to the water and we were able to sit on benches!!!

bgraham34

After my recent trip I have to say Germany. I was never a fan of German food until this trip. But I always loved drinking there.

hcswingfield

It's almost a toss-up between Mexico, China, Italy, Morocco, France and Canada. Mexico ended up with my vote because of the atmosphere inside, the great food inside and outside, the fun merchandise, and the silly but fun ride. USA really needs a good sit down restaurant, or at least more than counter service fast food.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, mexico gets my vote. the ride is fun due to its cheesiness and who doesnt love some good ole' greasy mexican food. plus the chips and salsa :slurp:

robynchic

How are the margaritas in Mexico? I just turned 21, so when I go (in seven days! I'm giddy!), with the prices of alcoholic drinks, I want to make sure that what little cash I'm putting aside, I'm spending wisely.

Or is there any other places in the World Showcase people would recommend I buy something to drink?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
robynchic said:
How are the margaritas in Mexico? I just turned 21, so when I go (in seven days! I'm giddy!), with the prices of alcoholic drinks, I want to make sure that what little cash I'm putting aside, I'm spending wisely.

Or is there any other places in the World Showcase people would recommend I buy something to drink?
well, im not a margarita kind of guy...... but ive heard they are good. tecate' yummy. i think throughout the wdw property (except for some spots on PI) i would think all the drinks would be priced about the same. but i could be wrong.....

e4ymod

robynchic said:

The margaritas are about 6 bucks. The fiesta margarita is one of my favorites. It has 4 different flavors mixed into it. I think it's Kiwi, Mango, Strawberry, and Lime.

Ralphlaw

The best pavilion down under

I love the seafood and the Soarin' type attraction at the Australia Pavilion. I tell you, there are no people more fun to party with than the Australians, and it's a great vantage point for Illuminations.

No, wait, I must have dreamt it. Never mind.

robynchic

Ralphlaw said:
I love the seafood and the Soarin' type attraction at the Australia Pavilion. I tell you, there are no people more fun to party with than the Australians, and it's a great vantage point for Illuminations.

No, wait, I must have dreamt it. Never mind.

I was about to say...

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i just rememberd how good Japan's food is! I'm a very picky eater - but Japan was excellent!!!!

Living in Texas, i am surrounded by Mexican food - that being Tex-Mex - which i LOVE - i was really disappointed in Mexico's (at epcot of course) food - but probably because of what I'm used to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom