Votes: 15 11.2%
  • U.S.A.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K.

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters

MicBat

mkepcotmgmak said:
i just rememberd how good Japan's food is! I'm a very picky eater - but Japan was excellent!!!!

Living in Texas, i am surrounded by Mexican food - that being Tex-Mex - which i LOVE - i was really disappointed in Mexico's (at epcot of course) food - but probably because of what I'm used to.
Had you forgotten?? ;) :lol:

Was WS's Mexico better than Casa Ole?? ;)

LeeSeeBabe

Japan got my vote. I love the food, the shopping, the drummers!, the view from upstairs (have a picture overlooking Epcot from almost every trip), the sushi, the buildings, the people-- I think they are absolutely adorable!

Scott M

Reastaurants aside, my favorite would have to be Norway.

I love dark water rides and the Maelstrom, although not a very long ride, is a terrific attraction.

Scott

DisneyFanLS

Americana

I'd have to say the American pavillion....mainly because I really like the American Adventure and every time I stand in the rotunda in front and listen to those singers I REALLY get all misty, patriotic, and a tear in fact runs down my cheek...EVERY time!!! :)

Connor002

egionet said:
I voted for Germany. Lederhosen, pickle ornaments, beer, and sausage, does it get any better than that???

A. Ah, the Lederhosen... it brings back so many [repressed] memories...

B. The pickle thing is a myth, my cousins had never even heard of the pickle tradition until someone mentioned it to them.

C. My dad can attest that though it isn't the best, the beer there is as close as he can come to the real thing.

D. Mmmm... Weisswurst, Sauerbraten, Brezeln, oh my! :slurp:

egionet

Connor002 said:
B. The pickle thing is a myth, my cousins had never even heard of the pickle tradition until someone mentioned it to them.

This pickle thing not being true is very upsetting. I would just love to have pickle ornaments all over my tree. I'll just have to live vicariously through the World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom