Votes: 15 11.2%
  • U.S.A.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K.

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters

MicBat

mkepcotmgmak said:
after tough debate, i voted for Norway. I have no concrete answer as to why either - i love them all! I should have made it possible to vote for two or seven... lol.
I know why you like Norway... ;) :zipit:

This IS a tough question... American Adventure has the best show... I agree with you on that one. Overall, I'd have to say the United Kingdom. The restaraunt is great, the accents, the people are amazing, the theming is cool, and the story behind that theming is really interesting.

As I said, though, it's a tough question. I really like all the countries equally, but if I absolutely HAD to choose a favorite, this would be it!

westie

I had to vote England. We had a great meal, yeah, I couldn't believe it either. And the shopping wasn't bad. And did someone mention accents? Rraaooww!!

Epcot82Guy

It's always tough to name a favorite. I think it comes down to Canada and Japan with Mexico close in for third. If Japan had a ride or major attraction, it would win, but Canada just seems more the whole package.

Number_6

I picked Japan. In my opinion, there is no better dining experience than having the food cooked on the teppanyaki table right before you, and you get to meet new people because if you are with a small group, you will be seated with others. I think it's great being able to share this wonderful experience with others that you may not have met otherwise. Add to that the great store with all the Japanese snacks and candy that I love and of course, the beautiful Japanese CMs(I have a real love of asian women, as my wife will attest to and agree with me) and there is nothing better. A close second for me, though is the UK. I love eating at Rose & Crown when I have time for a sit down meal, but if I don't I can still feed my fish & chips craving at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop. Plus, you get British Invasion with singing all the Beatles songs and English CMs that are also very attractive and have those fantastic accents that I dearly love.

Nicole

I voted for USA because I think the American Adventure show is so wonderful. I also love the Voices of Liberty.

But lucky for me I don't have to have a favorite anywhere outside of this thread! Because I also love Off Kilter and the Biergarten and the France movie and the Chinese acrobats and the Mexico marketplace and the fish 'n chips in the UK and the drums in Japan and the little train village between Germany and Italy...among other things.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
FiftiesDean said:
Canada, for one reason.

3 years ago I was eating dinner (Le Celier) with my buddies and their parents. I went to ask where the bathroom was and there was 5 lovely CMs at the front desk and I talked with them for a while. Needless to say they were very good looking and when I came back to the table everyone was like, "dean, what's the smile for?" I looked at them and said, "you know what's better than a Canadian girl? 5 Canadian Girls!!!" So whenever we go to Epcot, they all chime in with that quote.

you've obviously never met a group of Norwegian girls... ;)

mkepcotmgmak said:
doing great, thanks! i almost chose germany - for the great music ... lol.

have a good b-day?

Umm lol..ill tell you some stories privatley one day...involves lots of shall we say, interesting stuff. Gotta love being 21. :)

Android-XS

DisneyWales said:
I love the Lady who makes candy figures.

Humm, candy taste sweet, just like calamel, hum, elephant, bird, Wulf, hum taste sweet, candy hum!!

She's so cool.:sohappy:

LOL.. I think you might have seen her show once or twice.. As I read your post, I could her her saying it. :lol:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Android-XS said:
LOL.. I think you might have seen her show once or twice.. As I read your post, I could her her saying it. :lol:

i have never seen this lady! now i must seek her out, and hear her candy wisdom.

Android-XS

She is awesome. She takes a lump of warm taffy like candy and shapes into any animal you want in a matter of minutes. Definetly worth stopping and checking her out.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Android-XS said:
She is awesome. She takes a lump of warm taffy like candy and shapes into any animal you want in a matter of minutes. Definetly worth stopping and checking her out.

"I would like some taffy, shaped like a giraffe please... life-size if you don't mind"
- OOOOOOOH - that would include a great Disney attraction... the ever coveted LADDER!

robynchic

Number_6 said:
I picked Japan. In my opinion, there is no better dining experience than having the food cooked on the teppanyaki table right before you, and you get to meet new people because if you are with a small group, you will be seated with others. I think it's great being able to share this wonderful experience with others that you may not have met otherwise. Add to that the great store with all the Japanese snacks and candy that I love and of course, the beautiful Japanese CMs(I have a real love of asian women, as my wife will attest to and agree with me) and there is nothing better.
That's one thing I love about Japan.

Here's a tip for anyone that speaks Japanese: if you go to the teppanyaki room, and start speaking to both the host/ess and the chef in Japanese, you'll never have a glass less than 1/3 full, and you might get a little extra food on your plate :animwink: They're always shocked when a gaijin (non-native) speaks fluent Japanese with an accent as though they're a native speaker.

jcldtrek

My families favorite country is Germany. We love lookin at the German clocks, The hummels, and the rest of the merchandise there. The biergarten Buffet and dinner show is also a favorite. My father loves getting the huge glass of beer there. I love the german food as does my mother. The second choice would be the UK and Canada as a tie.

e4ymod

This was a tough one. I love all of World Showcase. But when it's hot outside and you're tired, there's no better place to cool down and relax than Rio del Tiempo in Mexico.

maelstrom

Mexico is definately my favourite pavilion. The always-dusk atmosphere inside, El Rio Del Tiempo, the Mariachi music, and the merchandise make it a wonderful place.

Runners-up would be Japan, Norway, & China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom