Favorite Attraction in Magic Kingdom

What's Your Favorite Attraction in the Magic Kingdom?

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "it's a small world"

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Mad Tea Party

• Mickey's Philharmagic

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures

• The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

• Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

• Space Mountain

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Stitch's Great Escape!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 57 31.3%
  • Jungle Cruise

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • The Hall of Presidents

• Haunted Mansion

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Courtman

Gotta be Pirates, good theming and a fun ride where you can always find something to point out. The one in Paris is a better ride than Orlando, but they do insist on speaking French in that one!

makc

Shoot! I voted for Splash Mountain and is a walk away winner it appears. What's scary is that TTA is tied for fourth with Space Mountain and just two votes for tying for third. What's up with that?!

stitch131313

Mansion is my favorite, I'm going through withdrawals right now. I love that there is no real storyline. It lets the guest use their own imagination to fill in the blanks.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
How on earth is TTA competing with PotC?! I know it's a great little ride with a lot of heart, and a lot of people like it for sentimental reasons, but I am shocked by how many people call it their favorite. I understand PotC isn't the DL version and Space Mountain is a shadow of its former self, but this is a little surprising.

Mickey&Minnie

I really like Buzz Lightyear, but I had to vote for Splash Mountain. I absolutely love that ride. I could ride that ride all day long, if the lines weren't so dang long. Thank goodness for fass passes.

Kingdom WDW

How on earth is TTA competing with PotC?! I know it's a great little ride with a lot of heart, and a lot of people like it for sentimental reasons, but I am shocked by how many people call it their favorite. I understand PotC isn't the DL version and Space Mountain is a shadow of its former self, but this is a little surprising.

It's a classic.
You can go on it with anyone i.e nagging children, drowsy grandparents, impatient parents...
There are literally no waits and you can go on multiple times.
It lets you go through basically all rides in Tomorowland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom