Favorite Attraction in Magic Kingdom

What's Your Favorite Attraction in the Magic Kingdom?

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "it's a small world"

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Mad Tea Party

• Mickey's Philharmagic

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventures

• The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

• Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

• Space Mountain

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Stitch's Great Escape!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 57 31.3%
  • Jungle Cruise

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • The Hall of Presidents

• Haunted Mansion

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KaliSplash

Splash Mountain, of course. Given my name, what else could I vote for. I probably should have chosen SplashKali for a name. (Care go guess what my AK fav will be?)

Krimedog

Splash Mountain- always the first tide when i enter magic kingdom, always the last ride before leaving magic kingdom

I would like to say, philharmagic is very close second to me. I love watching the show, it gives me chills everytime i watch it and makes me really happy.

Kel_loves_simba

I voted for the TTA, which used to be called the people mover (I still call it that :king: ), because it is always the first ride i ride in the magic kingdom! HAHA! And after we eat, we ride it to settle our stomachs before we hit the three mountains (me, my sister, and my best friend). :ROFLOL: Its awesome! IT NEVER GETS OLD :D :sohappy: :wave: :p :lol: :)

haveyoumetmark

TTA For me.

Suprised no one has mentioned it in thier post. Its got 9 votes.

I have on page 2. :wave:

I like SGE as well. AE wasn't bad, I just like things that lighten up the mood. :lol: Maybe it was something to do with my personality, but SGE isn't so bad... although it isn't my favorite.

It's a Small World! Ever since I was a kid I get such a happy feeling when I'm on that ride. I just love it. It's the first ride we go on when we get there and it's just so special to me. :)

TTARider

I voted for Mr. Toad. My DGF keeps on trying to convince me that it isnt there anymore, but i'll believe that when communism fails in Russia.

seriously I voted for Splash. It just beat out TTA

hrcollectibles

Mission to mars i mean Alien Encounter... Oh You mean current ones.....

Its real tough .. Toss up Between COP and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (both were highlights for me as two of my dads favorite attractions. We would ride those while my mom waited for us)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Only the top three move on, and right now, TTA, PotC, and Space Mountain are all tied for the final spot.

Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion pretty much have their fate locked up. Make sure to vote if you have yet to do so!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom