Fast Pass Removal?

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
There are now a bunch of attractions that previously had Fast Pass distribution that are currently not using them. Does this mean that they will be removed?

The ones I've noticed so far are:

Living With The Land
Stitch's Great Escape
Honey I Shrunk The Audience
Lights! Motors! Action!
It's Tough To Be a Bug
Mickey's Philharmagic

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Personally I think all of these don't actually need Fast Pass and that they should be removed. It doesn't make sense to have Fast Pass for a show or for SGE, where everyone is kinda clumped together in the first place. Living With The Land seems to load faster without the FP line as well.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
When I'VE been there, they've all been walk-on attractions, or pretty close to.
That's just me, though.

WDW1974

It would be nice to see them gone.

They take up space and are not needed on any of the attractions the OP mentioned.

Bluewaves

Attractions that can eat a lot of people, like living with the land do not need fast pass, and shows certainly do not need fast pass, they already are appointment viewing and do not need to add more confusion to that.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Fastpass is not going anywhere any time soon. When FP first hit Disney put it on darn near every attraction and show. After a few years the realized that it was not necessary and in some cases counterproductive on certain attraction and those were removed.

ms7479a

They are trying out something new at Animal Kingdom with the Its Tough to Be A Bug fastpass machines. Now, at these machines, you can get fastpasses for Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, and Everest. This means that guests don't have to cross all the way across the entire park to pick up a new fastpass. Its just a test at the moment and I'm not sure how much longer they will be trying it.

EPCOTPluto

They are trying out something new at Animal Kingdom with the Its Tough to Be A Bug fastpass machines. Now, at these machines, you can get fastpasses for Kilimanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, and Everest. This means that guests don't have to cross all the way across the entire park to pick up a new fastpass. Its just a test at the moment and I'm not sure how much longer they will be trying it.
:eek: That does sound nice. My only problem is the crowd level. It would be quite packed of people...

When does/did it start???

Dinoman96

IMO, Fastpass just sucks in general. I hate when you finally get a pass for a ride, only to tell you need to wait like five hours....*rolls eyes*

Figment632

It will never be removed from the big attractions. Honestly it would be horrible without it I remeber waiting in on average 120-150 minute lines for most rides before FP.

WishIwasThere

It will never be removed from the big attractions. Honestly it would be horrible without it I remeber waiting in on average 120-150 minute lines for most rides before FP.

That is one of the reasons I'd only ridden 20K twice in my life...there was always a 120 minute wait to ride...
I'm not sure if there is any ride at WDW that is worth waiting more than two hours to ride. If so it better have an awesome que like EE (best one IMHO) that will keep you entertained for that time.

Figment632

That is one of the reasons I'd only ridden 20K twice in my life...there was always a 120 minute wait to ride...
I'm not sure if there is any ride at WDW that is worth waiting more than two hours to ride. If so it better have an awesome que like EE (best one IMHO) that will keep you entertained for that time.

Yea I remember waits like that for 20k

Rides that need FP

TT
Soarin
TOT
RRC
SM
Splash mountain
BTM
EE
CTX
Safarri

Rides where FP does more harm than good.

Buzz SRS
MILF
SGE
Pooh
Peter Pan
Phillhar Magic
Jungle Cruise
TSM
LMA stunt show

ewensell3

They are trying out something new at Animal Kingdom with the Its Tough to Be A Bug fastpass machines. Now, at these machines, you can get fastpasses for Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur, and Everest. This means that guests don't have to cross all the way across the entire park to pick up a new fastpass. Its just a test at the moment and I'm not sure how much longer they will be trying it.

How much longer before they just hand everyone an itinerary at the gate? :)

Edit - Not to say that isn't a cool idea. I like the idea of getting a FP for Splash at the entrance of the BTMRR queue and vice versa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom