Fast & Furious- Supercharged details officially released

Disneyhead'71

Interesting where you get your info from...

Employee previews then softs should be in the next 1 - 2 weeks.
Don't know what happened the other day but my source, Alicia Stella over at IU, is now saying. Wed. (Tomorrow) maybe.

Her info is usually spot on, and if it ends up being wrong it's because of changes.

And it is not uncommon to run TM previews up until about 6pm then fling the doors open for the first day of softs.

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Interesting where you get your info from...

Employee previews then softs should be in the next 2 weeks or sooner.
TM Previews start in 30 mins.
X0wzpFM.png

Thanks to MagicMagicMagic at IU for the screen cap.

Disney Analyst

My friend rode it. After first ride he said and I quote “The worst ride I have ever ridden ever”... and normally he loves everything new that Uni does. He rode it again and said it’s better from the back of the bus.

OG Runner

I think I will ride it myself before making any judgment. Different aspects appeal to different people.
I am sure we will hear from some people that it is the most exciting ride they have ever been on.

disneygeek90

My friend rode it. After first ride he said and I quote “The worst ride I have ever ridden ever”... and normally he loves everything new that Uni does. He rode it again and said it’s better from the back of the bus.
If it's the same visibility as Kong, the front row (or even the second) is terrible for spectating. They've even stopped loading the first row of Kong, I'm assuming they had started loading it when it opened and people complained of the view? I'm not sure how no one in design realized how having a huge truck with a big front frame wouldn't be ideal to see when sitting right behind it.

raven

Team Member preview is today. I went in with a low expectation but was very surprised at how well they did! Similar to the CA version but turned way up! No 3D glasses needed either which means you can see everything at the same time. Universal did a great job on this one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom