Fast & Furious- Supercharged details officially released

HwdStudio

For what it’s worth I stood in an hour and a half queue at Universal Hollywood last year just to experience F&F. I wish I could say I was impressed but I’m still anxious to see what UO does with it.

JoeCamel

For what it’s worth I stood in an hour and a half queue at Universal Hollywood last year just to experience F&F. I wish I could say I was impressed but I’m still anxious to see what UO does with it.
1.5?? Wow, I don't do that for FoP. Still mulling eating 3 day pass due to not being able to get a FoP FP. 3 months of trying I know it won't happen so I am going to present the pass to GS at the end and see what they say.

The whole system they created to have people staying on property paying twice or more what the rooms are worth has put the little man (day tickets) (APs) in the standby line which is never going to move due to the glut of FP.

HwdStudio

An hour and a half wait for an attraction that is itself about an hour long isn’t too bad.
No it wasn’t too bad actually. Of course the queue is just switchbacks. And I must say it was unusually crowded that day. WWOHP had not officially opened but was in tech rehearsals. Weirdly the crowds weren’t in WWOHP. I’m not sure folks really knew about the soft openings. We experienced the 3D version of FJ with about a 15 minute wait and most of that we were constantly moving through the castle. 3D really didn’t add that much in my opinion. The areas without screens were a little too dark with the glasses on. IMO FF was cool. It was neat to see and it is amazing what can actually be done with those trams in the attraction. To me it was just like man that was cool. I just don’t know itf it will work as a stand alone attraction. It will probably be popular to the average guest I guess.

dennis-in-ct

The attendance numbers don't lie. Double digit increases year over year while the ones down the road show declines? I think they know what they are doing despite the disappointment of us fans.

Take care of yourself so you can come 5 years from now, you won't recognize the place.

I appreciated the vibe of my USO visit. It was like a breath of fresh air as compared to the over-agressive planning now needed for WDW. And the prices are *better*.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
1.5?? Wow, I don't do that for FoP. Still mulling eating 3 day pass due to not being able to get a FoP FP. 3 months of trying I know it won't happen so I am going to present the pass to GS at the end and see what they say.

The whole system they created to have people staying on property paying twice or more what the rooms are worth has put the little man (day tickets) (APs) in the standby line which is never going to move due to the glut of FP.
For what its worth, its a beautiful attraction but made we want to vomit. I was a bit to aggressive for my taste.

OG Runner

Does anyone have any updates on the opening of F&F? We seem to have a lot of people who are in the
know, in these discussions. Anything?

OG Runner

The ride is basically ready to open, but they are having an issue with the program crashing and the screens in the speed tunnels displaying the Microsoft blue screen of death.

Thank you, very much! I really appreciate an answer that, at least, doesn't sound like you pulled out of your backside.

disneygeek90

Get there early and you'll be fine. It's well worth the wait and time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom