Farewell, Prince Caspian

tirecage

Original Poster
After meeting and greeting Walt Disney World Guests at Disney's Hollywood Studios for almost two years, Prince Caspian will make a permanent journey home to Narnia this week. His last day appearing at the Studios is Saturday, January 10th (10am-6pm). Feel free to share your photos and memories from meeting His Royal Highness.

WDWFREAK53

What's up with the 3rd movie installment "Voyage of the Dawn Treader?"

I've heard different reports.

1. Not going to happen because Prince Caspian didn't live up to expectations.
2. It was changing studios.
3. Now I hear that it's back on. Is it with Disney/Walden or another studio?

...or is it still not happening?

Rwall10279

What's up with the 3rd movie installment "Voyage of the Dawn Treader?"

I've heard different reports.

1. Not going to happen because Prince Caspian didn't live up to expectations.
2. It was changing studios.
3. Now I hear that it's back on. Is it with Disney/Walden or another studio?

...or is it still not happening?

Fox took over the series, and Voyage of the Dawn Treader is set to release this coming December.

Animaniac93-98

Ya, the actual attraction wasn't good. Wish you could have just skipped the trailer and gone straight to the props from the meet and greet.

The OP says the 10th is the last day, but Steve says it's the 9th on the main page. Which is it?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ya, the actual attraction wasn't good. Wish you could have just skipped the trailer and gone straight to the props from the meet and greet.

The OP says the 10th is the last day, but Steve says it's the 9th on the main page. Which is it?

Saturday 9th Jan is the last day of operation 10am-6pm

NX2I85

Yeesh... that was a lame excuse for an attraction. I hope something else finds its way into that space though.

Figment1986

I wonder does the studios have an idea for what they want to promo next... or are they gutting it back to an empty soundstage again... a blue sky soundstage would work there :lookaroun

DisneyNole

In 2008, I took my 10 year old niece to meet the prince and they handed-out trading cards while we were in line. Once we greeted the prince, my niece asked him to autograph the card and he answered "Will you carry me with you always?" I loved his response but her blushing was even better. It's still a family joke to us that we frequently ask "Will you carry it with you always?" He will be missed.

hrcollectibles

I wonder does the studios have an idea for what they want to promo next... or are they gutting it back to an empty soundstage again... a blue sky soundstage would work there :lookaroun

Why not stuff to promote Tim' Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Ad to the person that asked if the Narnia Franchise was now with a different studio.. I think it is with fox now

the-reason14

Our family was pretty upset after we waited 30 minutes only to be forced to watch the trailer to a movie we'd already seen, we all thought it was a lame excuse for an attraction!:mad:

I know!!! You'd think I learned my lesson from the first Narnia exhibit. But nope, I just had to go in and watch the Prince Caspian one. What a waste of precious time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom