Fantasyland Rumor Gaining Steam

Brer Panther

It's a crime that Tangled does not have more of a presence. It got a bad case of being overshadowed by its younger sibling (looking at you Frozen). I sometimes wish there was more time between Tangled and Frozen, because while Frozen is great, it stole any thunder and focus that Tangled rightfully deserved. Would love to see a Tangled ride come to DL (and WDW for that matter)....
Really, MOST of Disney's recent movies have been overshadowed by Frozen.

brb1006

Really, MOST of Disney's recent movies have been overshadowed by Frozen.
Hopefully Zootopia won't end up getting overshadowed once it hits theaters in a couple months from now. The public has really started to get sick of Frozen after it's popularity with the public in 2014 to Summer 2015.

GiveMeTheMusic

Well, there's a Frozen show replacing the Aladdin show at DCA. Apparently that's not enough for Disney...

The Frozen show isn't a permanent attraction, it's a show that will get replaced at some point.

Frozen is the highest grossing animated film of all time. It's a cultural phenomenon the level of which a Disney animated film hasn't achieved in 20 years. It deserves a permanent presence in the parks, as it will be generationally revered.

Kate F

The Frozen show isn't a permanent attraction, it's a show that will get replaced at some point.

Frozen is the highest grossing animated film of all time. It's a cultural phenomenon the level of which a Disney animated film hasn't achieved in 20 years. It deserves a permanent presence in the parks, as it will be generationally revered.
I'm sorry, but outside of the fact that it made so much money, what is so great about Frozen that it deserves to be in the same class as films like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin? Those films have more interesting characters and stories and much better songs. I know it's just my opinion, but other than the appeal of a princess/queen with ice powers and the song Let It Go, I have no idea why it became so popular. I personally do not think it deserves so much presence, but it is what it is I guess.

D

Deleted member 107043

@Curious Constance it was good the first couple of times I saw it, especially for a theme park production. I haven't seen many stage shows at the parks globally, but I would say Aladdin was the best theatrical production I've ever seen at DLR. Given the importance of Frozen in Disney's long list of animated films I'm expecting it to be quite a spectacle.

Brad Bishop

LOL, bring on early 2000's land! Where some of the most beloved classics like Home on the Range, Chicken Little, and Atlantis come to life. I know some people liked Atlantis though. I hated it.

Also Treasure Planet...

They really did have a run of "meh" to "crap" back then. Atlantis was a good animated movie but it was a poor Disney movie.

Oh, and Mars Needs Moms.. Don't forget that one!

mickEblu

Original Poster
Also Treasure Planet...

They really did have a run of "meh" to "crap" back then. Atlantis was a good animated movie but it was a poor Disney movie.

Oh, and Mars Needs Moms.. Don't forget that one!

Lol I thought about Treasure Planet but that seems to be one of the best of the crap that was served during that time period. Still awful by Disney standards though.

I thought Disney was just a distributor for Mars Needs Moms no? Kind of like what they did with the Brave Little Toaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom