Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

drew81

Original Poster
For anyone who cares....I'm hearing the Fantasyland rehab/update has been approved and will be huge!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
For anyone who cares....I'm hearing the Fantasyland rehab/update has been approved and will be huge!!!!

I've got pretty much the same, but would hesitate at the moment to say its fully go. It's very very close though, and some of the details are quite surprising should they happen.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey guys, sometimes you arent going to get a source. Unless a poster is just copying and pasting from somewhere else (which isnt the case here), you arent in most cases going to get the source, as it will probanly end in that information stopping the information or getting fired. So please don't keep demanding sources.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Steve, what's the rumors on the scope of this rehab? Anything you can share, or direct me (and others, I'm sure) to another thread?

I dont really want to spill much of the speculation at this stage, as at the moment it's just that. It all seems to be a go, but I'd stop short of saying it's a totally done deal at the moment. As soon as it's more certain, I'll try to put out some of the details I've been told (although I'm sure someone else will probably leak it out first!)

Monorail_Orange

Understood, just got a little pumped about the whole thing. Can't wait to hear more when we've shored up some of the speculation. Thanks, Steve!

jt04

You know it's weird, but I've been spending the last hour or so wondering where the resident cynics are today. They had all seemed to completely disappear. I've never seen that happen before. Then this news breaks. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Hi Enigma :wave:

EPCOTPluto

Well, whatever happens, I hope it's a good refurbishment! :wave:

Even if it's only new painting or updated woodwork....

^ Ooh, sounds like there may be more than what I thought, wdwmagic! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom