Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

EPCOT Explorer

dlp%20kasteel%20pays%20des%20contes%20de%20fees.jpg

sneak peak

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It's going to be awesome. We will have a new vantage point for Wishes...:lol:

lea007

Hi Guys

Its probably already been posted somewhere on here but just wondered if any of you know when Fantasyland is to be completed? We are looking to get married at disney so would be useful to know.

thanks

Erika

Hi Guys

Its probably already been posted somewhere on here but just wondered if any of you know when Fantasyland is to be completed? We are looking to get married at disney so would be useful to know.

thanks

From the FAQ-

The new Fantasyland will be opened in phases, with the majority of the new land opening in 2012. The Pixie Hollow area will open in 2013.

:) Congrats!

Walter Yensid

dlp%20kasteel%20pays%20des%20contes%20de%20fees.jpg

sneak peak

Great photo, Conundrum. We can only hope. Based on the concept art and the fact that the restaurant is going to be under the castle, do you think it is going to be higher? I would imagine the build-up of the elevation around the castle will need to be wider (more build-up) to support the restaurant...unless the restaurant will be more off-set and not under.

Great photo. Thanks.

Hi I have some questions about the new Fantasyland. When are they going to re theme the queue of the snow white scary adventures ride and the many adventures of winnie the pooh ride? I hope it is not going to be July 2011 since that is my next visit does anyone know when the queue retheming will take place?

_Scar

Hi I have some questions about the new Fantasyland. When are they going to re theme the queue of the snow white scary adventures ride and the many adventures of winnie the pooh ride? I hope it is not going to be July 2011 since that is my next visit does anyone know when the queue retheming will take place?

Well, I'd check out that FAQ above. From what we know, nothing major is happening to rest of FLand. The only thing you'd have to worry about is refurbishment dates, which are normal and probably won't effect your July 2011 trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom