Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I'm gonna be 100% real with you, I feel like the lighting system has been upgraded so much that projection mapping might not be necessary anymore. The lighting on the mountain is simplistic when it needs to be and colorful and vibrant when it needs to be.
I disagree when Disneyland updated the show in 2017 they added projection mapping and new lighting and it worked together to make an amazing effect IMHO

Vegas Disney Fan

I love how energetic the crowd was last night. Was very reminiscent of Illumination's final show and HEA's debut night. Nice to hear a crowd of people excited for something at a Disney park again.
I think last night was the cast member preview.

We often hear how miserable it is to work for Disney but they sure seemed to be having fun.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
We often hear how miserable it is to work for Disney but they sure seemed to be having fun.
Like with most jobs, the miserable ones cry the loudest. I enjoyed my time with Disney. It was tough work and there were days I hated it, but the experiences I had, the things I learned, and the friends I made were well worth those hard days. It's the same thing with teaching. There's a lot to hate about it right now, and boy do I have a laundry list, but I wouldn't trade my job for the world.

SaladBoi

Has anyone heard anything about plans for tomorrow? I’ll be getting to the park early and am ready to hang out on Sunset all day but idk if it’s gonna be on Genie or anything, feel like we would’ve heard by now.

jrhwdw

Is taste of fantasmic not a thing anymore?
Doesn't DHS do that if the whole show is canceled? Has DHS ever did that mid show????

F! was Perfect up till the shut down!! I HOPE all of November isn't likie this!!!! I remember 2019! It was hard for MK to get a dry MVMCP in!!!!!!

jrhwdw

I guess we should have seen this coming. I did see wet payment and Ponchos in DHS on Stream an hour before F! but it looked drier in the theatre. A little surprised and happy that DHS even tried F! with the Weather earlier, Points for that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom