Fantasmic Reopening Watch

pdude81

Maybe they didn't want to do Genie + because the show is supposed to be free for everyone who pays for a park ticket? For rides, even without Genie + you'd still have the option to wait in a regular line. For this, if you didn't purchase Genie + for Fantastmic you'd be out of luck. Not really fair.

Of course they will probably add it to Genie + next week. 😂
They manage to have G+ passes for all the other shows in the park.

I don't think it would be that challenging to add two shows of F! for G+ inventory, so my cynical take will be that they want the world to see the "unprecedented demand" and massive lines for a couple days.

jrhwdw

Part of the problem is the entrance area is being shared by Beauty and the Beast.

Just wait till Sunset Seasons Greetings is running in that areas as well :) Fun times for ops!

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam should be running during the holidays to spread the crowds.

The hope is that by WDW’s 100th anniversary, they will finally know how to run a theme park.
On 1 hand, let's remember that F! worked with Sunset Seasons from 2016(I think?)-2019. F! and BATB has been next to each other since 1988....DHS should know that area well...

On the other hand, I get that this Holiday Season is different since F! is Upgraded and making a BIG Return since it's last show on March 15, 2020....

cranbiz

Like with most jobs, the miserable ones cry the loudest. I enjoyed my time with Disney. It was tough work and there were days I hated it, but the experiences I had, the things I learned, and the friends I made were well worth those hard days. It's the same thing with teaching. There's a lot to hate about it right now, and boy do I have a laundry list, but I wouldn't trade my job for the world.
As did I when I was a CM. It still was one of the best jobs I ever had and when I left to pursue my full time career, I made sure my status was rehire eligible.

With the changes over the last 11 years, I'm not so sure I would want to go back now but back then, I was disappointed that I had to leave.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
On 1 hand, let's remember that F! worked with Sunset Seasons from 2016(I think?)-2019. F! and BATB has been next to each other since 1988....DHS should know that area well...

On the other hand, I get that this Holiday Season is different since F! is Upgraded and making a BIG Return since it's last show on March 15, 2020....
And Jingle Bell was running for a lot of that time, and Fant was using FP.

DisneyfanMA

I am sure we'll get reports on the line situation. I'll be there Monday (Nov 7) and am hoping to catch the 8pm show. My kids may not make it to 9:30. As much as I want and expect to see this show, I am not waiting for 2-3 hours for it. If it comes to that I will have to miss it. I 'm just not standing around all evening idling for a 29 minute show.

jrhwdw

And MK and Epcot had popular fireworks shows…
You think DHS will be busier because of DE and Harm's low Scores??
I wouldn't be shocked at all if F!, and maybe Harm. get the Guests who don't have MVMCP Tickets.......

Back to Today........Happy F! Return Day!!!!!!!!! Nice Guidemap and Great new F! Sign!!!:

Please!!!! No Surprise rain for a while!!!!! I'm sure that's the last thing TDO wanted for Media night last night.......

MagicHappens1971

You think DHS will be busier because of DE and Harm's low Scores??
I wouldn't be shocked at all if F!, and maybe Harm. get the Guests who don't have MVMCP Tickets.......

Back to Today........Happy F! Return Day!!!!!!!!! Nice Guidemap and Great new F! Sign!!!:

Please!!!! No Surprise rain for a while!!!!! I'm sure that's the last thing TDO wanted for Media night last night.......

Last night wasn’t really a media night. It was a cast member preview with very few invited influncers/TikTokers

rescue_ranger

Just a bit of today’s situation for anyone curious. They will not let anyone near the area until they clear out the final beauty and the beast show which ends at 5:30. They are asking people to stay away from the area until 6 and saying they’ll likely begin queuing around 6:30. However, every vlogger/blogger I know is sitting nearby at the various nearby eating locations.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Just a bit of today’s situation for anyone curious. They will not let anyone near the area until they clear out the final beauty and the beast show which ends at 5:30. They are asking people to stay away from the area until 6 and saying they’ll likely begin queuing around 6:30. However, every vlogger/blogger I know is sitting nearby at the various nearby eating locations.
This sounds like exactly the logistical nightmare I thought it would be. Godspeed to the OPS cast the next few weeks.

jrhwdw

How many days do we think the lines will be long????? Granted today's the first public day plus some people from last night's weather cancelation......

We know F! Has room for 9,000 sitting and Standing.

Wonder if DHS's parking lot will actually fill up today???

nickys

Premium Member
How many days do we think the lines will be long????? Granted today's the first public day plus some people from last night's weather cancelation......
Define long.

There have always been people queueing for over an hour, especially for the first show. If you can it’s always best to go for the second show.

jrhwdw

Define long.

There have always been people queueing for over an hour, especially for the first show. If you can it’s always best to go for the second show.
The lines are starting now it looks like......

I was just wondering how many days it would start earlier than normal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom