Fantasmic Reopening Watch

DisneyfanMA

So I should change my park reservation from MK (our last day favorite) just to be able to get a Genie+ for Fantasmic at 9 pm on our last night? i would rather not do this but al no way could we stand in the queue AND stand all the way through F!

I have been following your posts and you seem as excited as I am for F! Unless you have a dining reservation you don't want to lose , I would be swapping MK and HS days in your reservations to ensure you are at HS all day to see F!

Disone

Does anyone have a list of what tech may have been updated in the show?

Sad that in the 2.5 years that the show was down we couldn't work on getting a new dragon.
I'm one of those in the minority that prefers the East Coast dragon compared to the West Coast. The east coast is more ominous with the glowing eyes in the fog... It's more dark and mysterious leaving your imagination to fill in the blanks.

The west coast version looks like the impressive audio animatronic that it is but It looks exactly like what it is... An audio animatronic.

ToTBellHop

I'm one of those in the minority that prefers the East Coast dragon compared to the West Coast. The east coast is more ominous with the glowing eyes in the fog... It's more dark and mysterious leaving your imagination to fill in the blanks.

The west coast version looks like the impressive audio animatronic that it is but It looks exactly like what it is... An audio animatronic.
I think Mal West looks like a giant toy.

TTA94

Does anyone have a list of what tech may have been updated in the show?

Sad that in the 2.5 years that the show was down we couldn't work on getting a new dragon.

Would be a nice surprise if they did update the fountains and just didn’t publicly announce it. Doubt it though.

DisneyfanMA

What is the difference between the current fountains and potential upgraded ones? The videos I've seen are pretty impressive, so if they didn't upgrade, what are we missing?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I sure hope so. When I went in August, they had 6 shows scheduled. They performed the first two, and then cancelled the rest...

...I was in line for the 3rd show. P'd me off so much.
They did, I checked.

I’m pretty sure the temporary drop to 2-3 shows a day was COVID related and they hadn’t trained enough subs yet to carry on.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
What is the difference between the current fountains and potential upgraded ones? The videos I've seen are pretty impressive, so if they didn't upgrade, what are we missing?
We’re missing cool effects that can be done like this one

Attachments

• 8102ADCF-F43A-41C3-A2DD-B81B5068F821.jpeg
    8102ADCF-F43A-41C3-A2DD-B81B5068F821.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 107

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom