Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Hollywood and Vine and Brown Derby both went live around 4:30 central. Have 2 options for Brown Derby booked, waiting for the other options to show up before picking which one we want to do.

phillip9698

Wow, I see the options available but when I click it says they are no longer available.

Was trying to get Brown Derby.

Edit - Was able to book the Brown Derby package but had to use a computer. My phone would never let the reservation go through.

Last edited:

Schweino

Hollywood and Vine and Brown Derby both went live around 4:30 central. Have 2 options for Brown Derby booked, waiting for the other options to show up before picking which one we want to do.
Do they typically release that early or are we in uncharted territory? I also checked at 430 AM CT and was shocked

Lirael

Noticed my reservation says "F! 1st show". Is that just the name they always use or will there be 2 showing on December 3rd?

Schweino

Candlelight Processional ones also started to show up earlier than 6am but I think it was like 5:20, no as early as this
Yeah I guess I am wondering (for future knowledge) if these packages are typically released at 12:00 AM EST or is it random between 12:00 and 6 AM EST?

ToTBellHop

They were definitely posted at 530 AM EST and there are other groups reporting on FB that they were snagging them at 315 EST. So Im super confused how this rollout went lol
They use…interesting…strategies on the first day a new offering releases. I get the impression that they choose wildly different times whenever a new offering opens so people don’t all log on at the same time and crash the system. I wouldn’t expect these to load up at 3:15 am every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom