Fantasmic Reopening Watch

mattpeto

No one ever knows when these things will drop.
Just a few things to monitor, on the eve of F! dining packages:

WorldExplorer

I have a family member with DAS and another with a wheelchair. Given we were planning on (and already booked) Holiday Dine anyway, can I have opinions on whether or not it's worth trying to get the dining package?

ToTBellHop

I have a family member with DAS and another with a wheelchair. Given we were planning on (and already booked) Holiday Dine anyway, can I have opinions on whether or not it's worth trying to get the dining package?
What is the con exactly? I've always been a fan of these packages if I already want to eat in the restaurant. Why not also get a seat for the show so I don't have to arrive super early?

I would expect Fantamic! will be extremely popular and sell out nightly with just one show.

nickys

Premium Member
I guess it depends on whether Fantasmic is eligible for a DAS return time.

Your existing dinner package won’t include passes for Fantasmic, so if you want guaranteed seating you’ll need to try and rebook. But you won’t be able to book a dining time within an hour of your existing one.

WorldExplorer

What is the con exactly? I've always been a fan of these packages if I already want to eat in the restaurant. Why not also get a seat for the show so I don't have to arrive super early?

I would expect Fantamic! will be extremely popular and sell out nightly with just one show.

The cons are mainly needing to rebook and the extra cost. I realize it's not a lot, but I'd just rather not spend it if it isn't necessary.

I guess it depends on whether Fantasmic is eligible for a DAS return time.

Your existing dinner package won’t include passes for Fantasmic, so if you want guaranteed seating you’ll need to try and rebook. But you won’t be able to book a dining time within an hour of your existing one.

Yeah, I know I'll need to rebook, sadly. That's why I'm kinda hoping not to do it since I felt very relieved to have gotten the normal meal to begin with. Thankfully we're pretty flexible on the time since we're staying for the show.

I guess it's kind of a catch twenty two where we won't have DAS information until after the reservation drop.

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'm looking to book. I can always change my mind later.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom