Fantasmic Reopening Watch

lentesta

Premium Member
Still no date?
That Doesnt Seem Fair Doctor Strange GIF by Disney+

My guess is that they're trying to coordinate a media event to happen before the official first show. I know the target date for that event is very early November. The question is whether three weeks is enough time to get everyone's schedules aligned, flights arranged, etc., so that it's worthwhile for Disney to do it then. (That is, if they would get wayyyy more media by delaying it a week, they will.)

DisneyfanMA

My guess is that they're trying to coordinate a media event to happen before the official first show. I know the target date for that event is very early November. The question is whether three weeks is enough time to get everyone's schedules aligned, flights arranged, etc., so that it's worthwhile for Disney to do it then. (That is, if they would get wayyyy more media by delaying it a week, they will.)

I know this is how it works, but it would make a lot more sense and please a lot more customers to launch the actual thing, rather than delay further for some perceived PR splash.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
I know this is how it works, but it would make a lot more sense and please a lot more customers to launch the actual thing, rather than delay further for some perceived PR splash.
I agree, but this unfortunately is the same team that kept Remy in mothballs for 6 months to hype the 50th Instead of being something people could get to experience in Summer 2021, so they probably wouldn’t care.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom