Fantasmic Reopening Watch

jrhwdw

I highly doubt that this will be true especially with it having so much pent up demand and opening this close to the holiday season. I would expect 2 shows nightly with a possible increase to 3 closed to the holidays
Steve doesn't seem worried about this either.......

Hopefully we get the Date tomorrow with the Calendar Updates??????

ToTBellHop

They are casting this show for a nightly offering. I don’t know that they have the cast for 14 showings per week but 7 isn’t a problem. So it would be a choice to be cheap if it wasn’t nightly. No reason to expect that. The parks are crowded and other nighttime spectaculars occur nightly.

DHS needs this nightly.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Honestly, after sitting on Hollywood Hills bleachers for 90 minutes or more, I’ll be in so much pain that he can have it.

My friends and family thought I was crazy for bringing one, until I got them one.

Besides making hard bench seating bearable, it makes staking a place to watch parades by sitting on the ground on the pillow much more bearable. And it can become a pillow on flights.

TheMaxRebo

My friends and family thought I was crazy for bringing one, until I got them one.

Besides making hard bench seating bearable, it makes staking a place to watch parades by sitting on the ground on the pillow much more bearable. And it can become a pillow on flights.

Misread that last line at first and though you said "it can become a pillow fight" lol

Schweino

FWIW - I just got super loaded with dining alerts for Hollywood and Vine for a crap load of times. So probably safe to assume no dining package for Fantasmic?

gerarar

Premium Member
Fairly confident now that the fountains were not replaced.
Well that's just.....disappointing.

They redid and replaced all that infrastructure, pipes, etc. that feed into the fountains/mist screens, just to not upgrade them.

A once in a blue moon opportunity and they didn't commit to it. Here's to another decade of whatever we're getting...sigh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom