Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Schweino

I'm also curious if they will do Dinner packages. I have been in mental anguish about doing H&V instead of Chef de France or Biergarten (don't get me started on why, its a long story). If there was an H&V dinner package as part of this roll out, that would easily help me make the decision.

JohnD

I'm also curious if they will do Dinner packages. I have been in mental anguish about doing H&V instead of Chef de France or Biergarten (don't get me started on why, its a long story). If there was an H&V dinner package as part of this roll out, that would easily help me make the decision.

They've done dinner packages and dessert parties previously.

James J

In the Parks
No
A few people on this thread have mentioned that inventory for the restaurants associated with the dinner packages seems to have been held back for November, so it seems likely.

Schweino

A few people on this thread have mentioned that inventory for the restaurants associated with the dinner packages seems to have been held back for November, so it seems likely.
I'd buy that, because it appears for Epcot and the Candlelight package restaurants, that was certainly the case for those places.

jrhwdw

I wouldn't expect dinner packages early on, but we'll see.

It will be interesting to see how many shows per night they schedule. I think it will max out at 2, but it really needs 3.
I thought we were guessing only 1 because of Staffing?

The only time DHS does 3 is Christmas Week-NYE......

mattpeto

Well with it being gone for so long and demand expected to be very high, I think they ideally need peak period capacity - so 3 shows. But that won't happen, so the question is one or two. Fingers crossed for two.
It's going to help Genie+ inventory quite a bit as well. I'd expect it to be gone around the time park opens, creating extra inventory grabs for the attractions.

jrhwdw

Well with it being gone for so long and demand expected to be very high, I think they ideally need peak period capacity - so 3 shows. But that won't happen, so the question is one or two. Fingers crossed for two.
Let's Hope DHS Staffed for Two, then Three at the end of the year.

Txm

Still no date?
That Doesnt Seem Fair Doctor Strange GIF by Disney+

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom