Fantasmic Reopening Watch

JohnD

Well with it being gone for so long and demand expected to be very high, I think they ideally need peak period capacity - so 3 shows. But that won't happen, so the question is one or two. Fingers crossed for two.

With it getting darker earlier, they could probably do two. Is Florida on a permanent daylight savings time now? I dunno. We're supposed to go back to standard time on November 6 but the Florida Legislature passed a resolution for permanent daylight savings a few years back. It needs the approval of Congress, though.

DisneyfanMA

I have no doubt this will start near the end of my trip and I'll be faced with the choice of forgoing dining res and shuffling park res to see it, which I think I will NOT do. Can't even plan though cause no date. haha

VJ

the "dollar bill on a fishing pole" method the disney parks Marketeers have been using is... confounding, to say the least

if you don't have a full announcement... don't announce it?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
the "dollar bill on a fishing pole" method the disney parks Marketeers have been using is... confounding, to say the least

Well they have had a lot of delays, and my guess is the team on the ground didn't feel entirely comfortable offering a solid date. Things now appear to be OK and the start date has been set. Just how/when to announce it.

jrhwdw

IDK...It's not a bad Tweet, just the wrong timing. We could have used this Tweet at D23.

ceecee101

I wouldn't expect dinner packages early on, but we'll see.

It will be interesting to see how many shows per night they schedule. I think it will max out at 2, but it really needs 3.
They will be every night though? Want to do something special for our last night which is a Sunday and do NOT want to do the Xmas party. We haven’t been in 10+ years and F! Is DH’s favorite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom