Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Does anyone know when the latest they will let you into Hollywood Studios? They officially close at 10 but have the show at 10:30
You will be able to enter at 9:59:59 if you’d like. They’ll allow entry right up until the posted closing. I’ve often entered the park just before 10 PM strictly to see a 10:30 Fantasmic, just as you describe.

Mikomike12

Has anyone seen A Taste Of Fantasmic since the show came back? If so, was there any updates to it? I haven’t seen anyone bring it up anywhere was wondering if it has even shown since reopening

gerarar

Premium Member
Has anyone seen A Taste Of Fantasmic since the show came back? If so, was there any updates to it? I haven’t seen anyone bring it up anywhere was wondering if it has even shown since reopening
I don't think it's happened yet. I actively monitor the show on YouTube and Twitter, but haven't seen anything about it. It was already rare pre-pandemic, since the conditions for it have to fall perfectly with the showtime(s).

gerarar

Premium Member
Does anyone know when the latest they will let you into Hollywood Studios? They officially close at 10 but have the show at 10:30
I just watched the ParkHoppers enter security and the park entrance at 9:50pm even though the park closed at 9:30pm.

They even asked them/joked "you guys here for Fantasmic?"

ChristianG

Not an update as this video is at least a month old, just interesting. Looks like someone forgot to turn a light off inside the mountain structure. Whenever the dragon doors open during scene changes you can see Maleficent hanging out.

Touchdown

4/20: Fire on the water didn’t happen during Malnificent scene (but did during the finale.). Theatre was full

2 elevator rides later,

2nd show, not even 3 sections filled, gotta think the 2nd show is going away soon. But I’m going to enjoy it while I can.

Add: It happened again

Last edited:

jrhwdw

I'm still in Shock!!!!!!!!!! How could this Happen?!?!?!?!? It's been fine since it's late Start in 2009.............. What of DL's F!???, and will DHS see any changes tonight??? Different Dragons I know but still..........

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom