News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Not up on WDW'S Site yet.......

You can now find it in MDE - times are currently listed through April 2nd.

IMG_2C8054886AC6-1.jpeg
IMG_085DC31215C5-1.jpeg

ToTBellHop

F! at DL should still be on Weekends after Labor Day Correct?

I would love DHS F! to be Earlier but I'm just ansey! LOL!

Pre COVID, FOF was twice a day just around Easter. Would love it if this is a new thing!
I have no idea of the long-term plans at DL.

I can’t fathom MK presenting FoF twice in May. No need. I presume they are expecting crowds next month between Spring Break and parades finally returning. Wouldn’t be surprised to see F! at 9 pm and 10:30 pm for a bit when it returns, too.

jrhwdw

I have no idea of the long-term plans at DL.

I can’t fathom MK presenting FoF twice in May. No need. I presume they are expecting crowds next month between Spring Break and parades finally returning. Wouldn’t be surprised to see F! at 9 pm and 10:30 pm for a bit when it returns, too.
DPB said that WOC and F! are going back to normal schedules. Which should mean Weekends outside of Referbs.

Squishy

That is the intention moving forward.
Two Fof, two Adventure Friends, several 50th cavalcades, and a few hoedown.
Throw in 5 castle shows a day and the hub will be pretty busy.
Tell them to throw in 2 showings of Paint the night, if not then move one of FoF's slot to dusk 🙃

mattpeto

That is the intention moving forward.
Two Fof, two Adventure Friends, several 50th cavalcades, and a few hoedown.
Throw in 5 castle shows a day and the hub will be pretty busy.
This is excellent news if we end up with 2 permanent daytime parade shows. I'm pretty confident that both parades will have Genie+ LL viewing areas as well.

But before we celebrate, let us mourn for those who boldly proclaimed: "Parades are never coming back."

EDIT: If anyone knows Ford91Explorer from the other boards, please let me know. Kind of hoping he's here. That member owes me a charity donation. pAraDes aRe nEveR cOmiNg bAcK

Last edited:

discos

I'm surprised the Trolley Show isn't coming back since most of those performers were also in FOF. I guess with all the Cavalcades now plus FOF x2 a day, those performers already get a full schedule.

jrhwdw

I'm surprised the Trolley Show isn't coming back since most of those performers were also in FOF. I guess with all the Cavalcades now plus FOF x2 a day, those performers already get a full schedule.
I miss the Trolley Show!!! Is it confirmed that's it's dead????

Cesar R M

Look at that. At Wikipedia, it appears that Fantasmic will return on May 28 not only in Disneyland, but also DHS. Not sure whether it is true or not for DHS version.View attachment 623450

Wonder if DL and DHS F! did return at the same time, Will Disney parks stream the simultaneously return of the shows, or just prioritizing DHS version.
Wikipedia can be edited by anybody. Seriously.. never trust news of opening or closing stuff in wiki.
I could produce stuff out of nowhere, add it and claim "trust me bro".
I wouldn't be surprised if the changes ends being reverted for DHS.

Cesar R M

I would guess that twice a day is to meet the unprecedented pent-up demand for parades. You can only fit so many people along the path.

It seems the first parade is for those who reserved the park, and the second is for the hoppers.

If the number of spectators ease up, be sure they'll cut it back to one.
Gotta reduce the load on the attractions I guess.

VJ

yeah, that's totally it, not that disney is looking to cut budgets or anything...

Disney Analyst

I would bet once they get the parades running again, you will see more of the things the parade cast participate in come back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom