News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wikipedia can be edited by anybody. Seriously.. never trust news of opening or closing stuff in wiki.
I could produce stuff out of nowhere, add it and claim "trust me bro".
I wouldn't be surprised if the changes ends being reverted for DHS.
That's why you're almost always required to cite your information with a footnote.

The false reopening info had a footnote to a CNET article announcing the return of F! to DL, but nothing about DHS.

So, I removed the false info with a note explaining why. The page is 'watched' by a 'mod' and they accepted my edit. The Wiki page has correct information again.

So, yes, one shouldn't naively trust Wikipedia, however, it can be trustworthy if you have a fair sense of skepticism and check the footnote citations for accuracy and proper sources.

ToTBellHop

Us: We want a night parade!

Disney: best we can do is 2 FoFs and some cavalcades
More like
1645656476321.jpeg

wdwfan22

Does anyone know if they are planning to remove Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah from the Festival of Fantasy finale? The loop does include the song in the finale track.

TTA94

Does anyone know if they are planning to remove Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah from the Festival of Fantasy finale? The loop does include the song in the finale track.

I think they removed it from the parade in Paris so I’d assume yes. Likely going to a very noticeable change to except for those who have never seen the parade.

TTA94

Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah in FoF is much longer, removing it like DLP did would leave 2/4th of the final loop empty. Then again they dont seem to care that much..

Yeah. I’m kinda expecting the finale loop to be mostly instrumental, unless they put some effort in and re-recorded it.

jrhwdw

MMFF's Times were adjusted for March 3rd. Anyone know why?

Times for the 8th looks interesting as well regarding MMFF and Adv. Cavalcade. FOF Soft Open?

Still no full schedule for March 9 Onward

So happy about tomorrow!! Haven't seen leaks or anything. Anyone seen overnight rehearsals?

Cesar R M

So, yes, one shouldn't naively trust Wikipedia, however, it can be trustworthy if you have a fair sense of skepticism and check the footnote citations for accuracy and proper sources.
Agree, so I'm always wary of speculations specially uninformed ones. Sometimes its good to watch the discussion inside the same wiki articles to see if there is a group mentioning something funky going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom