News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

MagicHappens1971

its the same 50 year old parade with one repurposed float, nothing to brag about. They’re finally bringing back Fantasmic (same as WDW not excusing either but we do know DHS should have some upgrades, not sure DL will) and an old firework show atleast will beat their current dubstep mess.

It’s not a stan post. I can agree they should’ve done more, DE is inferior to HEA, the barges are eyesores but I found Harmonious a good show in person.
They updated Fantasmic at Disneyland a few years back so it’s not the same old show

MagicHappens1971

I wonder if TDA invested all this time/money/resources into MSEP because they are sending PTN to WDW? The parade has been mostly in storage aside from its initial run for the 60th. Seems like they don’t want to spend the money to run it

TTA94

I wonder if TDA invested all this time/money/resources into MSEP because they are sending PTN to WDW? The parade has been mostly in storage aside from its initial run for the 60th. Seems like they don’t want to spend the money to run it

My guess is they only updated the MSEP finale float because they had to add something new for the parades 50th and to encourage fans, and newer fans, to watch it and not skip it.
I doubt it has anything to do with PTN. They would’ve announced it by now I’d think.
Disneyland did say MSEP was only going to run for a limited time so maybe they have plans to bring PTN back after MSEPs run, or for the company’s 100th. Then send MSEP back to WDW lol, wouldn’t surprise me.

jrhwdw

My guess is they only updated the MSEP finale float because they had to add something new for the parades 50th and to encourage fans, and newer fans, to watch it and not skip it.
Plus the new Finale pays homage to the Small World units that both Coasts had in the 70's.

I Think I know this answer but I'll do it anyway: Are we 100% certin that PTN is still in DLR, Backstage????

MagicHappens1971

I doubt it has anything to do with PTN. They did say MSEP was only going to run for a limited time so maybe they have plans to bring PTN back after MSEPs run, or for the company’s 100th.
That’s also true, i was just surprised to hear that they updated the finale. I’m not a fan of MSEP and wish they had put it out of its misery 25 years ago… but that’s just ne

TTA94

I Think I know this answer but I'll do it anyway: Are we 100% certin that PTN is still in DLR, Backstage????

Who knows. Those who say it is still there may have indeed seen it backstage at one point, but doesn’t mean it’s still there. Highly doubt it would have gotten shipped out without anyone knowing and reporting it.

ToTBellHop

Last I’d heard, Fantasmic! wouldn’t open on the same date at DL and DHS. There is precedent at DL for waiting until the summer season because F! often only plays nightly for summer and is dark for much of the school year. Meanwhile, at DHS, it will play 365 nights of the year again. Doesn’t mean they can’t hold off on our F! but that wasn’t the plan last I’d heard.

As for FoF, I’d be rather surprised to see it 2x daily after the peak Spring Break weeks.

jrhwdw

Last I’d heard, Fantasmic! wouldn’t open on the same date at DL and DHS. There is precedent at DL for waiting until the summer season because F! often only plays nightly for summer and is dark for much of the school year. Meanwhile, at DHS, it will play 365 nights of the year again. Doesn’t mean they can’t hold off on our F! but that wasn’t the plan last I’d heard.

As for FoF, I’d be rather surprised to see it 2x daily after the peak Spring Break weeks.
F! at DL should still be on Weekends after Labor Day Correct?

I would love DHS F! to be Earlier but I'm just ansey! LOL!

Pre COVID, FOF was twice a day just around Easter. Would love it if this is a new thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom